Help Required!!!

Yes, tough choice, both are excellent cars in their own right.

Tuningwise both can be modified to get more performance.. It all depends how far you want to go..
M5 wise, induction, coils, suspension, brakes, shortshift, all probably equate to a stage I.. Then you could go ECU remap, supercharger, engine internals etc..etc. (around 600bhp!!!)

RS4 wise, The Farboud uk supercar, uses a tweaked RS4 engine pushing around 550bhp! so there are lots and lots of choices..

Take both cars for a long test drive and weigh up the benefits. Even though the RS6 has come out the RS4 prices are still holding pretty good. M5 prices have been hit recently, and probably will go down even more, in anticipation of the E60 M5... but then again spending approx 60k on a motor is a lot of money!

Cheers

Tin

Hi everyone, I am planning on fitting an s-line badge on my front grille but on quick inspection "how the hell does it fit" I can't see anyway of getting to the back of the grille to attach the clips. Do I need to take the grille off to fit it, if so how big a job is this, or maybe there is an easier way or maybe its the wrong fitting for my grille. (ordered it of vag parts and it said it was for 1998-2003) Please help! [image]http://[/image]

i believe you have to remove the bumper...something i read...i havent tried it myself....