Help: Sun shades / curtains SportBack

A3SBQ

A3 SportBack 2TFSI quattro DSG
Reaction score
Hi all.
Happy new year.
I am looking for some nice sun shades or curtains to be used in the back of my car. Need to protect my baby.
Would like to have something that looks great (like stock)
Anyone here that knows about a good solution?
It's for a SportBack and need it for the rear doors + rear side windows.

Thanks

Yeah i use the blinds check out my car in my signature

Can't find it dud...
But thanks for replying.
Can you point me in the correct Direction?

Yes tinting was a solution but I would prefer the blinds if any nice OEM looking types...

@LEE69. Can't find any in your post! Is it just me going blind!

Thanks. Great to know.
I just need for the side windows. My parcel plate has one integrated.

Post some pics when you get them on, I looked at Lee69 post too and couldn't see any blinds, maybe I'm blind too but it looked like tinted windows on his car.

I tinted mine for my girl, worked a treat, allowed good light still, but blocked the heat & harmful rays as such.

Post some pics when you get them on, I looked at Lee69 post too and couldn't see any blinds, maybe I'm blind too but it looked like tinted windows on his car.

I'll do that as soon as I get them. Need Tham ASAP.

@NHN - i though about tints/foiled but do like the idea of removing it when on the tracks...

PS. @NHN i need your help once again with a ESP delete on a Golf R Mk6. Can you help me?

Just ordered a set from here.
Let's hope it's good...

http://www.carshades.co.uk/index.php

I've had a set of them since I bought my A3 about 5 years ago and had a set of my Golf prior to that

Does the job brilliantly and keeps the heat out of the back

I use the rear window ones too as they block out far more light than the standard parcel shelf one :)

I've had a set of them since I bought my A3 about 5 years ago and had a set of my Golf prior to that

Does the job brilliantly and keeps the heat out of the back

I use the rear window ones too as they block out far more light than the standard parcel shelf one :)

Great. Thanks for the info.
Looking forward to receiving them...