Help where can i get this today 06A-133-783-AS mani pipe

hoban81

Reaction score
Hi I need a replacement pipe it is about 3in long 90 degree comes straight out the mani and on to another pipe. 06A-133-783-AS does any 1 know where to buy 1 live in manchester gfs maybe.

Also the clip that is on it, it does not have a screw head to undo just a flap, what is this screw called how do i remove it.

ANY HELP PLEASE NEED THE CAR FOR WORK CHEERS:unsure:

Call an Audi dealership as this may be on the shelf - failing that a VW dealership and failing that GSF/EuroCarparts.

pipes.jpg

I take it by the flap you don't mean the jubilee clips as seen above.

If it is the other sort then I undo my with a pair of pliers or molegrips and replace it with a jubliee clip

I would try main dealers first if not go to your nearest motor factor and get a short length of 8mm silicone. even better 8mm 90 degree silicone hose.

Thanks guys for your help my hose 06A-133-783-AS had split in the exact same place, so I thought want would be the point of buying another bad part so just bought some sil hose 8mm cost £4 off Ebay.

Until then I have wrapped the hose with repair tape took it for a spin it idles at about 900rpm and is steady and have noticed a slight power increase.

Once again thanks alot to all that gave advice.:)

I need a replacement key fob are the ones on ebay any good or should I avoid.:unsure:

Replaced the pipe with some 13mm 90 degree silicone hose steady idle but when coming to a stop at juctions the revs nose dive and the car stales 1 out of 10 times. every time I come up to a juction I am very paranoid not enjoying driving at the moment and this is my first audi my 205 gti was 20 years old worth £1000 and never let me down.

Maybe check for other vac leaks in the breather system, the fuel trim could still be adjusting or the throttble body might need a clean and reset with VAG-COM. If you can get it hooked up to VAG-COM then look for any errors, specificly relating to fuel trim or EVAP system as these indicate vac leak, clear them and run again and see if they reappear.

Have a search for VAG-COM on here and on google if you are unsure about the diagnostics