Help, wiring diagram for a3 8p

John ler

Reaction score
Hi can anyone help me I'm in need of the wiring diagram for the audi a3-s3 on the 8p, or even better has anyone got a Bentley cd the could copy me to help me out, I'm really stuck and about to fire my car,

also does anyone now how many + (live) feeds there should be on the obd11 port with ignition turned on, thanks I'm desperate for the wiring diagramed

Do not be a 'cheap skate' :gun2:Put your hand in your pocket and buy a genuine copy.
I thought all ODB2 ports had the same wiring protocols :notme:

Thanks was trying to find out how many lives I should have with ignition on at the obd port as my Ross tech lead will not talk to my car,

Sorry I'm not been a cheap skate , it seems that you no longer can but the Bentley manual anymore, bit if I can save money I need to as I haven't worked for nearly a year, and now find out I need another operation in 2 weeks, and will be sat on my backside for at least another 8 months. Which isn't good when been self employed builder with a family. I had to sell a Clio v6 and a M3 56plate to pay for my last 2 opp's to then find out one hasn't worked ans another problem has got worse , even though I was told it wouldn't if I could put up with the pain, and left me taking morphine, but now I'm struggling to do anything and I can't put up with the pain , this is one of my reasons trying to save as much as I can and why I can not go to audi, I've just saved up to buy the gen Ross tech lead, instead of scrimping on an eBay one, is there any way I can get hold of the full wiring diagram for the car thanks to all