Help with a6 c7 lowering

Sparkiestdean

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to the forum and have a a6 c7 s line in ibis white with 20 inch rs7 wheels
I love the look of the car but it's sitting like a monster truck . Looking to lower it about half an inch from the tire but have been told that if i put 35mm springs in it will only lower it 15/20 35m as the car is 10mm lower because it's an s line.
Was hoping some advice on my options as I don't really want to go down the coilover route.

Possibly get some slightly taller tyres to help fill gap.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Think im goin to try the springs and see how it goes just want to try and take the monster truck look off it lol

Ive got a brand new set of H&R Sport springs in my garage that i bought and never fitted. I am now looking to sell the car so i would be happy to pass them on to you if they are suitable for your car?

Believe the code is 28917-4, but i will check tomorrow when im home. Im sure i paid £80 of another member on here, so i would just be looking for the same with postage covered.

Thanks that would be great googled the code think there for the 3.0tdi. So not sure if it will lower the car or leave it the same lol

Yeah, they will be for the 3.0 engines. The user i bought them off had an A7 3.0, and i remember checking to make sure the springs were the same between the models (which they are).

Not sure what drop they would give on a 2.0, but the different engine weights may play apart on the spring rates. I'm not qualified to say that though!!