Help with Kufatec heated seat wiring looms.

chris.vincent3

Own a BMW now, HOWEVER I still own VCDS!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi, I have S3 seats in my A3 Sport and wish to wire in the heated seats, found this wiring loom on Kufatec's website, my seats are also electric as they have the circular button on the side with a 4 way switch. So, I assume the loom that I order is the adjustment variation of the heated seat loom? what's "lordose"?

Seat Heating - Harness - Audi A3 8P & 8P Sport-34045-3

Sorry I didn't realise all S3 seats were heated...

The 4-way switch you're talking about sounds like the lumbar support, is the rest of it electronically adjusting too?

Sorry I didn't realise all S3 seats were heated...

The 4-way switch you're talking about sounds like the lumbar support, is the rest of it electronically adjusting too?

I kind of am assuming they are, probably should check to make sure.

I have no idea mate, the only thing my old seats had where the airbags, so everything else doesn't work. I'm going to assume they aren't as I have the lever under the seat to slide forwards/backwards.

To me it sounds like the seats are manually adjusting but they have the lumbar support which is electronic.

Also best to check if the seats have the elements in before buying looms etc

PM Nigel (NHN) he's done loads of work on my car and is really good at what he does. He will be able to quote you to sort everything out assuming you have the elements....

So the lumber adjustment would be the "lordose"? Yeah, I'm doing some work on the car today so will check then. Just a case of looking under the seat to find wire coming from the cushion? I've got the wiring diagram so I'll see if the colour wire is in the female plug.

I've spoke to NHN before, think he was too far from me, it's something that I can do myself anyway.

Went for the heated seat and lordose loom in the end, the seats do have the heated element in them and the 4 way switch is the lumber support? Which is I assume "lordose".

Yeah, lordose is the lumbar support. Need my seats sorted as well... Waiting on a response from NHN.... hes in high demand so must be good!! :)

Yeah, lordose is the lumbar support. Need my seats sorted as well... Waiting on a response from NHN.... hes in high demand so must be good!! :)

I'll let you know how it goes with these looms, may be simple enough to do it yourself :)

Got my looms today, no fitting instructions and to download them off their site I need a customer and invoice number? Haven't got one on my invoice nor in any of my emails?

email and ask for it
they will sort it
but there easy to fit

Have a look on the Richter Motorsport site (I don't know of you go them from there) there should be a download there