Here's a pic of a b6 sport with sportline springs fitted

Dogtown22

Reaction score
As so many people need pics here's mine, this is a sport with NO b5 perches fitted.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 456
Looks good. It sits about the same as my SE on Eibach Sportlines.

Hi,

Can anyone tell me the difference between the Eibach sportline and Eibach pro kit springs? I will no doubt need to change my springs some time so it would be useful to know.

Also having got a a4 sport Avant which is lowered any way will the Eibach springs be the same height ride or lower still?

While I'm at it what shocks would members recommend to go with the Eibach, genuine replacement or aftermarket, don't want a boy racer rally car just want it to be similar to when new or better with out breaking the bank?

Thanks.

John

p.s. I did call Audi for a price for genuine sport avant shocks they are £91 each (364 all round).

Last edited:
Hi,

Can anyone tell me the difference between the Eibach sportline and Eibach pro kit springs? I will no doubt need to change my springs some time so it would be useful to know.

Sportline: Rear 40mm; front 50mm. Pro: 30mm all round.

Also having got a a4 sport Avant which is lowered any way will the Eibach springs be the same height ride or lower still?

On a Sport model, knock 20mm off the above, so the Pro's will only drop it 10mm etc..

While I'm at it what shocks would members recommend to go with the Eibach, genuine replacement or aftermarket, don't want a boy racer rally car just want it to be similar to when new or better with out breaking the bank?

From my investigations, stick with standard or Bilstein B8's for pro springs; Bilstein B8's for Sportline.

p.s. I did call Audi for a price for genuine sport avant shocks they are £91 each (364 all round).

Yeah, I found that out the other day, so for a couple of quid extra I'm going for the billies.

Thanks Malfuss, that's useful information.:icon_thumright:

I should just say that the Sportlines will work fine with the standard shocks, I tend to stick with the rule that if it lowers it more than 30mm I upgrade the shocks. Obviously as the sports shocks cope with 20mm lower springs anyway they shouldn't really need changing, however as I'm getting rid of my coilies I'm sticking with the billies.