Here's One : Water Filters.....

wyliss

Reaction score
I've been thinking about one of these ages.
I suppose as a very quick clean you could always foam lance the car and then use a water filter afterwards to ensure no spotting. Probably best in winter but as a good quick clean I think its a good idea.
One of the guys over on Tyresmoke bought one from D'Aqua with american resin in it and has never looked back. The important thing to look for is the quality of the resin. The yanks always tend to come out on tops as ever ;-)
Any comments guys?

Comments; expensive.

About all I can add to the conversation.

But on a serious note, not something I will be investing in. For the price and frequency of replacement I would rather use QD and a decent towel.

Now, this is based on my research on them a while back, so if they have come right down in price, I may be more interested.

Just about to test one of these units, both for use in our studio and possibly for sale in the store. It will be interesting to see how much benefit it offers. :sm4:

I know a lot of people went through the phase of using Reverse Osmosis water, Rich. What unit are you testing?

Thought it might be. I will keep an eye out with great interest. Will it be on the website, or on ASnet Rich?