hey all, new to site, pics of my a4.

Ali A

Reaction score
Website
www.westsidevw.co.uk
just signed up, great forum. got invited over by a fellow member from e38 forum by the name of lowride.

some pics of my car, its my daily driver.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

before it got pampered......

Audi001.jpg

when it had rs6's

Audi044.jpg

as it is now....
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Audi064.jpg

Audi063.jpg

Audi061.jpg

Audi057.jpg

Audi056.jpg

Audi055.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

you can check out the cars from our club on www.westsidevw.co.uk

Welcome, think I like the front grille de-badged! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Those 'wrap-around' rear indicator and reversing lights freshen up the rear end a bit, that's the second time I've seen them now.

Oh, and welcome!

Kev.

Welcome aboard. Very tidy B5, is it a 1.8 non turbo?

Liking the merc wheels think they suit the B5 well, need some Audi centre caps made though.

Ride height looks perfect think I am going to have to have my arches rolled and adjust my coilovers abit.

just got some amg rims for mine. they look sweet on b5s
old school cool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

very nice, like the front especially. welcome to the forum

thanx for the reply's and warm welcome.

its a 1.8 se non turbo with full leather.

had it for around a year now, im also building a golf vr showstopper. but at the same time i could not have the a4 looking standard.

my friend also has a b5 with the same look as mine, will try and get some pics up of his, its grey in colour and its an avant tdi.

CAR LOOKS WICKED MAN GOOD JOB! JUST WONDERING WHERE DID U GET YOUR REAR LIGHT CLUSTERS FROM? LOOKS PROPER NICE MATE!

bonjour, welcome to forum mate.

good looking car... not sure the merc rims are to my taste but each to his own and those rear clusters are gorgeous!! where'd you get them and how much??

JB7.

love those AMG rims, they really fit the B5. The drop and stance is perfect. Also those lights look wicked. Not too sure though on de-badged grilles on audi's. I reckon the black rings are the most i'd change to, but on a honeycomb RS grille.

Hi again mate,

Good to see you on here

The A4 looks really nice, very low

Will post photos of mine once the rims have been polished

Paul

yeh got the lights off ebay, was very lucky as i only got them for £55, put a bid in on the last minute and won them. was well chuffed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

they also do a set in smoked crystals which also look very nice.

[ QUOTE ]
Nice 1 mate, thanks. I think they will look the part on my silver A4.

[/ QUOTE ]

These like look sweet on a Silver A4, here's mine.

A4taillights2.jpg

Doc - Has your missus reversed into your fence?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif