HI ALL!! New to audi! what can i do to my S3??

P333RAH

Reaction score
Hey,

Iam an audi virgin always been JAP man but decided for better quality motor! got myself a 2003 audi S3 in imola yellow 66k FASH full leather etc which iam very happy with!.

I'am looking to get more power from her and dont have a clue what road to go down.... or where to buy parts..... nothing as i said an new to audi's (german cars).

basically this is what is done to the car already and would like to know what next i should to for bigger power!............

1.8T BAM engine
Front mount intercooler half height size
Relentless manifold and turbo back exhaust
550cc injectors
K04 turbo
Forge cone filter
REVO stage 2 re-map

there is a dyno print out for 280bhp but i want more..........

thanks in advance for your help :D

Badger 5 tip would be good and theres one for sale in the classifieds.

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Where are you located? Enjoy the forum. :) x

whats a badger 5 tip? what about a forge dump valve?

sandra just posted on the new member section ;) :)

Hi and welcome,

Well looking at your set up you most definitely need a B5 TIP for a start + 007 or 008P Forge Dump Valve

Then anything around the 300bhp mark and above you will need to start thinking about Rods.

I know you asked for more power but do you have any suspension or braking mods on the car? Not much point in having 300-400bhp if it won't stop or go round a corner IMO ;)

forget the forge mate, go for mad max dv i cant recommend it highly enough. better noise and no drop in boost between changes.
Badger 5 on this and seat forums in the man who can.
His work with these engines is legendary as you will find out.
His tips are renowned for more hp and torque

Welcome and there are many, many, MANY things that you can do to the car and I would be more than happy to offer some package deals for you :)

If you like send me over a PM with your aim of the car, what you plan on using the car for and roughly how much you are aiming to spend and I will give you some great ideas! :D

Reactions: P333RAH
i have 3 mates of mine that work at aberdeen audi as car mechanics, they advised changing the anti roll bars to performance ones as the bushes tend to go.... and will go for a decent set of coilovers and BBS CH after winter ofcourse!.

am looking to get around 400bhp out of my sophie..... am away to buy myself a house and this will be my toy for the next 3-4 years i just need somewhere good that will talk me through how to go about getting this power and costs etc so i can get my car dropped off each time i go offshore for them to play with and make her a great toy for me when am back :D

Daz, have a look at the link below, Mark (brodster) is a site sponsor and can sort you out with most things, and even better as he is based in Scotland. :) x

Brotek