Facelift Hi and Mid B&O retrofit

cillerucho

Reaction score
I am going to improve the *** of my A3. I thought about adding B&O midrange speakers in the doors and replacing the door woofer with the 8" Audison woofer.
Having now the *** equipment, the current woofer has 2 Ohm. Both the B&O midrange speakers and the Audison woofer of 8" have 4 Ohm, so the resistance does not vary, and in principle there would be no problem.
Anyone know where I can buy the kit in the picture?
untitled-png.96137

These would be the audison woofer
1389194824_AP-8_EMO_def_800_568.jpg

1389194863_AP-8_DETTAGLIO-MORSETTIERA_def_800_533.jpg

Last edited:
I have standard Audi speakers none Bose with sib on the boot. I just added pumpkin headunit and a amp and separate sub which runs alongside existing sub. I get the sound I need infact too much bass but mids and tops fine. All depends what you want

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the answer but I will put the set I have in mind, I guess it will work well.
Does anyone know where to buy the B&O mid kit with the grilles and cables?

salve ragazzi, qualcuno ha installato midwoofer B&O su “***”?

B&o have a separate amplifier to power all the extra speakers. Also think you need something activated in the MMI to add extra speakers.
*** retrofit with centre and sub might be a better option. A few have had good success with that.

Ho già "***", vorrei migliorare il suono aggiungendo il mid speaker del sistema B&O in parallelo al woofer. Capisco che qualcuno qui l'abbia fatto.

Ho intenzione di migliorare il *** del mio A3. Ho pensato di aggiungere altoparlanti midrange B&O nelle porte e sostituire il woofer della porta con il woofer Audison da 8".
Avendo ora l'attrezzatura ***, l'attuale woofer ha 2 Ohm. Sia i midrange B&O che il woofer Audison da 8" hanno 4 Ohm, quindi la resistenza non varia, e in linea di massima non ci sarebbero problemi.
Qualcuno sa dove posso acquistare il kit in foto?
untitled-png.96137

Questi sarebbero i woofer audison
1389194824_AP-8_EMO_def_800_568.jpg

1389194863_AP-8_DETTAGLIO-MORSETTIERA_def_800_533.jpg
ciao, sei riuscito a montare i medi B&O? Vorrei installarli in parallelo con il woofer da 2ohm dell'Audi Sound System. come suonano? In teoria aumentare gli ohm medi sul canale non dovrebbe essere un problema, lo è quando si abbassano gli ohm medi.

Hi! Does anyone know if the described operation was successful?