Hi! Big Day for Me Tomorrow

MikhailCompo

Reaction score
New to the forum.

My first Audi experience occurred when I was just 8 years old. Whilst in junior school I decided to complete and return a coupon from a car mag asking for more information for an Audi (can't remember which one). They sent me a VHS (yes!) and a massive glossy brochure and phoned my dad asking if i wanted a test drive, much to his and my school friends amusement.

MY next Audi experience was when I was a little older and an ex of my dads owned an Audi 100. It was a fabulous car compared to anything I had even been in before, the red lit dash was like a cross between a submarine and a cockpit. And I remember the stereo being amazing.

Tomorrow I will become an Audi owner for the very first time. Collecting a '67 plate Audio S3, part exchanging my Mercedes C250D. Just a small change......

Hopefully, I will keep it on the road long enough to complete the journey home and will post back with my experience.

Wish me luck.

Yours, excitedly

Reactions: Sandra
Good luck with collection tomorrow. We look forward to pics. Enjoy :)

Reactions: MikhailCompo
Hi and :welcome!:enjoy the forum and your :s3addict: , I had a audi 200 back in the day nice car very nice interior so comfortable, went round a corner at the bottom of a hill on a really sharp bend sideways, all I can say it was like driving a house round a corner sideways, a bit of a handful lol:superman:

Reactions: MikhailCompo
Good luck with collection tomorrow. We look forward to pics. Enjoy :)

Pics on the way! When the sun comes out....

In the interim:
20200706 140150 Edit 2

Reactions: Chris.T, BarryG79 and Sandra
Lovely :)

Reactions: GAS MONKEY