Hi Everyone.. New Audi A4 DTM owner .... :-)

meathead28

Reaction score
Hiya Everyone..

Got my hands on a beautiful A4 DTM two weeks ago. To say i'm chuffed is an understatement...

Was sad for about 5 mins after part exchanging my old Renaultsport Megane 250, but the need for a bigger more practical car had been on my mind for about 6 months. Anyway always wanted an Audi A4, and after searching all the classifieds found a nice DTM one 200 miles away but worth the trip..

65,000 in phantom black. Few extras, Xenons, Cruise control, Bose, automatic lights and wipers.. No Sat Nav but not missed.
Love it.. The sound of the thing is what surprised me the most, that exhaust.. :)

Already got in touch with Rick at Unicorn Developments to get a little extra out of it.... :eyebrows:

See what happens after that..

DTM

When i got it home..

Mark

Reactions: Sandra
Hi Mark, welcome to audi-sport.net. Lovely car. I hope you enjoy driving it. Plenty of info over in the A4 section. We all friendly and helpful. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Thanks Everyone...

Not really much to say, but do have it booked in to see Rick at Unicorn Motor Developments on Friday for a remap.. :yes:

Excited... Looking forward to the drive home..

Hopefully this will keep me happy for a while before I start doing anything else...

This problem is this site has too many people with really good ideas..

Stage 2+, K04, Hybrid... (the project builds are awesome and tempting..)

Not to mention coilovers, exhaust (even though I like the standard one)

:sign_welcome:

and a very nice looking A4 don't forget to make sure you :kissmyrings: its good luck .....