Hi Everyone

MARC_S3

Reaction score
Been lurking for a while getting loads of info for my upcoming arrival.

Red S3 SB Black Edition DSG due to built week21. Will post some picks once it arrives.

Marc

Hi Marc! Welcome to ASN. Enjoy your new car when you get it and don't forget to post up some piccies! Red and black looks SO amazing! :wub: xx

Thanks Sandra/Paullie. Really looking forward to getting it. Thinking of what I want to do to it and just picking up loads of information on here at the moment.

Thanks Sandra/Paullie. Really looking forward to getting it. Thinking of what I want to do to it and just picking up loads of information on here at the moment.

We are glad to have you on board. We are a friendly bunch. If you need any help, just ask. :)x

We are glad to have you on board. We are a friendly bunch. If you need any help, just ask. :)x
Had my a7 sline 3.5 years now , it knows it’s own way back to main dealer started with rattle from rear parcel shelf then main MMI screen had to be replaced then front console kept popping up on its own ,then central locking fault ,now locked me out of car only can be opened with key then won’t start just relays clicking then I get loads of fault messages rear fouler fault ,lane departure fault main beam fault ,rear lights fault, central locking fault distance warning,emergency assist not available,side mirrors not coming out, memory seat not coming on ,initialise navagation then after maps appear car starts up once running I can drive but I seem to have a ticking noise on passenger side of engine near bottom of car also sometimes get battery low need charging I put meter across battery terminals with engin running it says 14.3v ? Dealer says can’t get in for two weeks not a lot of help to me I have got extended warranty