Hi from essex

DW81

Reaction score
Just joined up thought I would say hi, currently own a 2015 sepang blue rs3. Incredible machine and if you haven’t already launch it you won’t be disappointed ⚡

Reactions: T-800 and Sandra
Hi Daniel, welcome to audi-sport.net Any pics of the car? Hope you enjoy the forum :)

Hi Daniel, welcome to audi-sport.net Any pics of the car? Hope you enjoy the forum :)
Hi Sandra thanks for the welcome the ones I have is the car looking dirty but I like it that way shows it’s used haha

Reactions: Sandra
D4B8D75A B840 4E70 BE86 6772616865E9

Lovely Car Daniel. Can see you use it. :)

Hi Daniel nice looking motor, where abouts in Essex are you from ? I’m in Harlow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi and welcome ...That blue is defo growing on me !!. I'm from Southend way .

Hi lads thanks for the warm welcome. I’m based near the Romford area so there seems to be a few of us in the Essex area:sunglasses:. Had the car since August and really getting to grips with it now. The sports exhaust is insane, launching the car with your mates screaming like little girls at a beiber concert priceless:smirk:. Changed out the shocking oem pads for red stuffs sorted the squeal out next job will be secondary decat delete and may try the rear 034 arb just to see what difference it makes, but in all fairness don’t get any understeer that is stuck with this car and also find the steering agile and direct, all in a great car with hopefully many years of ownership

Reactions: GAS MONKEY