Hi guys new member and rs3 owner well nearly

Sticks

Reaction score
Hi, I am awaiting my car status is code 38 in port of exit released so hopefully not long now,
I have grown up with golfs and have kept my vr6 in storage as I just can't part with it, I've just got rid of my e93 m3 I was let down with it really and my previous e46 m3 so I was lucky enough to buy this rs3 as it was a cancelled order, I got a phantom coming without the plastic chrome lol,

I am hoping to get my rs3 remapped but not upgrade the exhaust yet, I got a quote of nearly £800 which I thought was abit excessive I'm located in sunny southed on sea so if any one can help let me know

Cheers

Hi, welcome to ASN. Hopefully you get your car very soon. Hope you enjoy many hours when you get. Enjoy the forum

I got a call today from audi they said my car is in uk now at Kent and hopefully should have it next week,

This feels like a prison sentence!!!

Anyone fancy lending me theirs till mine comes lol don't all offer at once

Evenin guys, got an update today about my car I will be picking it up on Monday morning ,seconds are like hours right now
Tick tock arrrrr but could of been worse I hear some people have been waiting a year or more, anyone know the score about the actual quantitys which will be made for uk or is the rs3 gonna be available 2 a penny from the local stealers

4 days 23 hrs 35 mins till Monday I think??

Not that im counting or anything
Anyway will be all good I hope whoop whoop

Welcome, I'll be on the lookout for you buddy, not far up the road from you! Still not seen one on the raod yet!

Its painful waiting isn't it, I had that with my 8P, had to wait 4 months and never again will I do it!

Evenin guys, got an update today about my car I will be picking it up on Monday morning ,seconds are like hours right now
Tick tock arrrrr but could of been worse I hear some people have been waiting a year or more, anyone know the score about the actual quantitys which will be made for uk or is the rs3 gonna be available 2 a penny from the local stealers

Superb

Hopefully mine in the UK next week.

Superb

Hopefully mine in the UK next week.

Nice Paul hope it runs smooth are you getting it remapped? , I got another call today from Audi with the reg of the car and have just booked my free 7 day insurance cover so it's all systems go for Monday morning

Days are going backwards right now!!!

Welcome, I'll be on the lookout for you buddy, not far up the road from you! Still not seen one on the raod yet!

Its painful waiting isn't it, I had that with my 8P, had to wait 4 months and never again will I do it!

Cheers m8 where you from, you thinking of getting an rs3

Nice Paul hope it runs smooth are you getting it remapped? , I got another call today from Audi with the reg of the car and have just booked my free 7 day insurance cover so it's all systems go for Monday morning

Days are going backwards right now!!!

Its being shipped to the uk on Monday.
No remap straight away, but the Miltek is hard to resist.
the gear change with the non resonated is f ing awesome.

You reckon your the only person on jersey with one? What's the deal with the miltek is it really loud!!! Or not much more than original? As I wanted to get the miltek turbo back fitted with the remap same time but thinking about it I don't want an ott sounding exhaust that sets off car alarms as I go along if I did I'd get a subaru lol , when I finally get me rs3 I'm gonna go down qst tuning and see how loud the owners rs3 is with the miltek fitted I think , I'm still counting the hours tic tok

Was thinking aswell if anybody is thinking of getting a remap and exhaust upgrade to their rs3 maybe we could get a deal from somone so drop me a message

You reckon your the only person on jersey with one? What's the deal with the miltek is it really loud!!! Or not much more than original? As I wanted to get the miltek turbo back fitted with the remap same time but thinking about it I don't want an ott sounding exhaust that sets off car alarms as I go along if I did I'd get a subaru lol , when I finally get me rs3 I'm gonna go down qst tuning and see how loud the owners rs3 is with the miltek fitted I think , I'm still counting the hours tic tok

Was thinking aswell if anybody is thinking of getting a remap and exhaust upgrade to their rs3 maybe we could get a deal from somone so drop me a message

Theres a video in this section of the guy from South Africa with another Daytona grey.
its a YouTube embedded link.

Make sure you post up some pics mate. I got a daytona grey with a few options on order for build week 12, so hopefully will be taking delivery next month at some point. Can't wait either.

Im like a kid on Christmas eve night, I will be picking her up in the morning !!!!!!
roll on 11'oclock moz

Im like a kid on Christmas eve night, I will be picking her up in the morning !!!!!!
roll on 11'oclock moz

Got my car today, loved it for 15 mins then it started beeping at me with brake failure and battery light traction light abs light etc etc

So managed to get it back to Audi and now I'm driving a Audi a8 boat!!!

Just waiting to find out when I will get it back

Well gutted!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got my car today, loved it for 15 mins then it started beeping at me with brake failure and battery light traction light abs light etc etc

So managed to get it back to Audi and now I'm driving a Audi a8 boat!!!

Just waiting to find out when I will get it back

Well gutted!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nightmare! You getting anything from Audi as an apology? I'd be after some sort of gesture.

I've still got 5 weeks to wait for my RS3. Been waiting 14 months already, so 5 weeks is nothing...

Nightmare! You getting anything from Audi as an apology? I'd be after some sort of gesture.

I've still got 5 weeks to wait for my RS3. Been waiting 14 months already, so 5 weeks is nothing...
Well I do hope Audi will guesture me , they tell me today that my car has an s3 ecu in it by mistake and should have correct part tomoz but this is not a 100% fix so I'm not gonna hold my breath lol

I just hope after the wait m8 that the cars ok nothing worse if not

Good luck with it

Hi sticks you sound like you may have a similar problem there as I had on my last s3 without reason every warning light and warning sound and failed to start. Audi said it needed a new ecu 10 days later they said it was damage in the loom caused during construction.
Hope everything works out well for you.

Mmmmm.
i was told that every rs3 was driven by a professional Audi driver when tested.
the car wouldn't have got through testing like that.
hopefully sorted when you get it back.
good luck.

I got it back today, wow what a car well worth the wait , I have just got rid of my e93 m3 and this rs3 feels better to me so it's all worked out good,
One niggly issue is the centre console supports which stick out at the bottom are abit hard on me left knee apart from that the car is flawless if anything an upgrade to my e93 , well pleased!!!!

the problem was the gateway ecu not main ecu as I said before,
I will be taking some pics tomoz , Thanks for all your help guys

Gents,
I took delivery of my RS3 in February, I had waited 14 months and when I got it cruise control and electric folding rear view mirrors were missing! Got loads of 'excuses' from Audi but they are 'trying' to sort out a retrofit. Although a wrong ECU is just comedy its not like its picked out of a box written 'ECU for S3 and RS3'
I've had several 'plays' with it and dont really think re-mapping is required its already bonkers fast!
Not sure if its true but supposedly on 500 RS3s in right hand drive.

I heard ther was only 500 but this was a while ago.
I think they have since decided to make more though.
Still a rare beast though.