Prof.Farnsworth

Reaction score
I just fulfilled my dream and bought an S1 Sportback 2015 in red and black with black winter rims and some other bigger summer rims.
I just wanted to say hello and I'm happy and proud to join this forum
(The first picture shows how the dealer surprised me) =)
IMG 7809
IMG 7811
IMG 7814

Reactions: kevin lewis, THQuattro, daydotz and 2 others
Welcome, mine was left out in the rain lol

Reactions: Prof.Farnsworth
Welcome to audi-sport.net. Lovely car. Where are you located? im thinking its not in uk? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Reactions: Prof.Farnsworth and Ian Whiffen
Welcome to audi-sport.net. Lovely car. Where are you located? im thinking its not in uk? Enjoy the forum. :) x

The Swiss number plates contain a clue ;)

Reactions: Ian Whiffen
You Live in a beautiful country. Its been a few years since my last visit. :) x
indeed it's beautiful, thank you. Unfortunately, I've never had the chance to visit the UK. At the moment we have perfect Quattro weather here in Switzerland! :yahoo:

indeed it's beautiful, thank you. Unfortunately, I've never had the chance to visit the UK. At the moment we have perfect Quattro weather here in Switzerland! :yahoo:
We have perfect quattro weather here in Scotland. :) x

Reactions: Ian Whiffen
looks amazing! What options did you spec?

looks amazing! What options did you spec?
actually I have no idea! It was a show car at my local Audi dealer. When I saw it I had to have it! As far as I can remember it has all the fancy modification inside the car (Bose, keyless start/stop etc.) except for the panoramic window. I think it's also equipped with the Audi Quattro pack and of course the 2.0 liter TFSI engine with 231hp. The dealer also told me that he replaced the usual winter rims with black spike rims. For summer I opted for the 18" parallel spoke star S design’ matt black alloy wheels.

Reactions: S1Pete
IMG 8027

Update: Bought these door-lights for my S1. In my opinion pretty neat! What do you think?
(They are OEM parts from Audi, so no worries about malfunction or else)

Reactions: Baz999fire and Ian Whiffen
FullSizeRender 2
FullSizeRender 3
FullSizeRender 4
FullSizeRender

I made some little customizations on my car. What do you think?
(What I did: I installed a black front grill, plasti dipped every part which were aluminum colored into black. I also sprayed my exhaust tips black as you can see on the last picture. Should I black out the mirror caps, too? :grin:)

Reactions: ChrisG. and THQuattro
Liking that, the wheels look very different not being diamond cut.

Reactions: Prof.Farnsworth