Hi

mattyboy_82

Reaction score
Hello peeps from pontypool in south wales thought id say hi :), also if any 1 fancies earning a fiver could there scan my car to remove the service light as im gonna service it at my local garage anyway aint taking to audi with there prices, anyway cheers all

Cheers peeps, genuine 18" silver rs4 wheels for sale now as I'm upgrading to 19" the wheels are in very good condition so if any1 from south Wales etc wants them key me know cheers

Cheers peeps, genuine 18" silver rs4 wheels for sale now as I'm upgrading to 19" the wheels are in very good condition so if any1 from south Wales etc wants them key me know cheers

please put items for sale in classifieds.

Welcome to the forum :) What car you got? I live in Oakdale. Will keep an eye out for you :D

I have a white a3 s line on a 60 plate has black bbs wheels with polished dish and on the back nurbergring decal with never been on it lol I'm in pontypool mate, there's a couple of us with audis, vws etc that tend to go up Talywain golf up on a Sunday to play around with the cars, If u fancy meeting to play cars lol let me know 07445223777

Sorry mate, only just seen your response. I have been inactive for quite a while. I have yet to own an Audi I am afraid, only 16 so I am held to my 28MPH restricted moped for a while :keule:

Driving lessons start in May, will hopefully have Audi number 3 on the driveway for me come the end of July.. A3 1.9TDi 8P Facelift. Will definitely arrange a meet with you lot one day, will keep in touch mate.