HIGGI'S - A3 TDI 140 SPORT BUILD THREAD (SLOW PROGRESS) -

higgi

Audi A3 58 TDI 140
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

New to the forum and just got my first ever Audi, so thought I would start a build thread. Things will not be the fastest at first having spent most my cash on the car, But loving ever second with it so far.

Hope you guys can give me (newbie) some good advice and modding help along the way.

TODO LIST

BRAKE UPGRADED

Looking to upgrade to maybe a S3 kit/312 but haven't got much experience in this so would be really grateful for all the help on this subject.

NEW ALLOYS

Just started looking but will probably be down the line before I can get a new set

IN-CAR ENTERTAINMENT

I've got the standard Concert just now but would really like USB support and bluetooth (maybe RNS) £££££

Just a few things more too come and would appreciate all your ideas.

I went from this my first car

To This :hubbahubba:

Attachments

• Audi2.jpg
    Audi2.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 128
  • Audi1.jpg
    Audi1.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
Looks like a nice upgrade, I've had mine for a few months now, so enjoy they are great cars

Cheers guys. Coming from the Ibiza, brakes were never a big option but on the a3 they need done and from what I can see there isn't a big jump in £ from the standard to the upgraded ones but I might be wrong. Gonna love spending all my money on this ha. Hopefully more updates to come soon

2015 UPDATE

Hey Guys been ages since I updated so gonna post a few pics and show some of the little mods I have done since I got the car, Hoping to do a lot more this year Cheers.

UPDATE 1

Car is badly needing a new set of alloys so while saving/waiting for the right set I got the standard sport 17s sprayed.

Before

While they're getting sprayed I borrowed a set of alloys and got my windows tinted

After

UPDATE 2

Got a hold of the official Audi chrome tips which I think make the back end a lot more nicer, next step I'm looking for the rear valance from a s-line and hopefully some MY11 rear lights soon.
Before

After

UPDATE 3

Got some LED lights for the licence plate and how she sits just now