Highest ebay price for low price item

ch1z64

C'mon you's bhoy's in Green
VCDS Map User
Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Today i was looking through ebay for things and came across this item ( 263106568035 ) priced at £4,500 so i contacted seller to ask if they had made a mistake in the pricing and give the company credit they did reply but the answer is awesome and unbelieveable so the morale off this story is if it doesn't look right always check before buying .
Anyone else seen any like this

It's generally when things go out of stock, saves them totally redoing the advert, they just put a ridiculous price so no-one can buy an out of stock item. Seen it many times

Totally understand the out off stock part and totally see why they inflate the price so no one enquires until they get stock in .
let me share the answer i got bk and see if you come to the decision that i would come too .
Now i am in no way trying to slate the company as they are being 110% honest i just find it funny and thought i would share the experience .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180316-111624-1024x1820.png
    Screenshot_20180316-111624-1024x1820.png
    270.5 KB · Views: 128
I see yeah just needs the code, as the original stereo isn't going into the original car it came from. Think only Audi can do that.

I see yeah just needs the code, as the original stereo isn't going into the original car it came from. Think only Audi can do that.

What i am getting @LEE69 would you go and buy one from the seller once you know all the facts

Yes, Audi need to code it in, not sure if you can buy the codes just from the serial number

Yes, Audi need to code it in, not sure if you can buy the codes just from the serial number
Now i could be wrong here but i thought in your manual you had the code for your radio . I will happily sell you my old radio with code for £50 p+p that way your saving £4,450 a bargain at that price mate
:hubbahubba::hubbahubba::hubbahubba:

Reactions: Audib5fan
lol i have already replaced mine with the LED RNSE ;)

lol i have already replaced mine with the LED RNSE ;)
Bu**er and there was me thinking i was genuinely helping some fellow member out with the sale off the century
:yahoo::yahoo:

Reactions: Audib5fan and LEE69
Ha ha i get it now
Trick question
Everything on ebay is a cheap item with a high price :)