Hill Hold assist retrofit

Ian_A3

Reaction score
Hi,

Looking for some help or advice as can't see much how to video on it and I have tried looking but I want to try and install the hill hold assist or the hold assist where it is stationery when the brake is pressed as I have read a lot of arguing on other posts about this lol
If anyone can send a link to the wiring loom for this as I will get the button from ebay or breakers that would be great but also I would need to know where the cables actually went if anyone could steer me in the right direction that would be great.

Or if anyone knows any retrofitters that would do this all for me to save me the hassle please drop their names so I can give them a message

Any help or recommendations are greatly appreciated

This could just be a vcds mod

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Lots of info on this retrofit if you search the forum. One chap produced a very detailed guid a couple of years back, and you can find it, along with a lot of other useful stuff, if you search for “hold assist retrofit”. The chap I mentioned also produced an excellent guide as a pdf, which can find at https://www.paradigital.net/asn/dandav1985/dandav1985-HHA-Retrofit.pdf.
I took the easy way out when I fitted Hold Assist, and used a retrofitter. Cost was £250, but that was a while back and prices may have changed. Check with someone like DJAlix.