Hit and run in asda

nezhayley

Reaction score
IMG 0599 IMG 0600 IMG 0601 well as the title suggests,some one drove into my car and drove off.
Does anybody know where i stand with this? Asda have said they wont view the footage,the police dont some interested in following it up.so where do i stand?? Any advice would be great.

View attachment 121292 View attachment 121293 View attachment 121294 well as the title suggests,some one drove into my car and drove off.
Does anybody know where i stand with this? Asda have said they wont view the footage,the police dont some interested in following it up.so where do i stand?? Any advice would be great.
Ahh **** that is really bad. Did you speak to the store manager?.They should look at the security footage for you surely. The police should be on your side because it's an offence to leave the scene of an accident like that

Unfortunately there is probably a sign somewhere that says cars are left at the owners risk, so Asda have no responsibility for anything that happens in the car park and don't really have to do anything. The police won't be interested as this is a daily occurence and nobody was hurt. If there are cameras that may have spotted something I can't see why they won't have a look at the footage. Although you would probably be very lucky to get a number plate from the footage.
Did you ask to speak to the store manager, I would take it up with him directly if there are cameras that may have spotted something. If he gives you no joy goto the top.
https://www.complaintsdepartment.co.uk/asda-uk/ Sean Clarke is the Asda CEO
sean.clarke@asda.co.uk

That's really annoying. Happened to me many years ago with my A4 B6 - a nice white mark on two doors and a dented wheel arch :rage:

The store cannot show you the CCTV as there is a data protection issue - mad but true. It isn't that they are being awkward. All you can do is get your car repaired and not let it spoil your enjoyment.

That's really annoying. Happened to me many years ago with my A4 B6 - a nice white mark on two doors and a dented wheel arch :rage:

The store cannot show you the CCTV as there is a data protection issue - mad but true. It isn't that they are being awkward. All you can do is get your car repaired and not let it spoil your enjoyment.
As Buck said. I work in retail management and there is a data protection issue. But if you go direct to head office with a crime ref the police and yourself can view this

Reactions: desertstorm