Holograms, I cannot get rid of them.

Damn they're awaiting stock as l was going to order some myself maybe available elsewhere though
I need new pads for the TT arriving plus a few other bits n bobs

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kayobong
Damn they're awaiting stock as l was going to order some myself maybe available elsewhere though
I need new pads for the TT arriving plus a few other bits n bobs

I've managed to pick up the orange pad, like you say, it looks as if the purple and some other pads are out of stock. :sob:

Reactions: Jassyo06
I've managed to pick up the orange pad, like you say, it looks as if the purple and some other pads are out of stock. :sob:
As long as you got the orange ones mate they will do you the turn and fix your problems l hope lol

The 80 mm ones are out of stock as well as l use them on the smaller flex machine

As long as you got the orange ones mate they will do you the turn and fix your problems l hope lol

I certainly hope so too, or the DA will be going in the bin lol

Adasd

Got some bits ordered, hopefully the Menzerna 3800 and Flex pad will fix my woes. Felt like trying out some new detailing stuff as well.

Was you getting holograms right from the off with a clean pad?
Tried using a lower machine speed? Less passes?
After polishing there would be no holograms or scratches at all. It's usualy after the first wash they reappear. Haven't washed the car in a while as it doesn't get used a huge amount so we shall see.

Could always get this guy in

Avert ye eyes in many places

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a look at 3M mate, I have a Mythos Black S3 and it worked a dream. I had my rear bumper sprayed after fitting rear parking sensors and my 'body shop' left holograms all over the bumper, 3M ultrafina and a 3M black pad sorted it.
I asked the question at the time and got no answer on here, there is no standard colour for the pads or the compounds, if you dig enough on the 3M web site the info is there, give me a shout by pm if you want the stuff I downloaded. in my opinion you have to go with a 'system' and 3M is the best and prepared to publish their knowledge.
You could be chasing your tail for ever if you keep changing your attack based on what worked for one person then another, it's expensive but it works.
don't buy anyone else's 'black' pad don't buy (hex or not) anyone else's finishing compound - buy 3 M they are the "boss" - nuf said?