Holy Grail? :) Front Splitter Company - genuine interest only please

Not knocking triple r as their products are great. But your going to be waiting a while for something to get made, if anything, unless you own a ford. I've just sold my btcc Leon and was trying to get them to make a rear diffuser up for that, had loads of people interested and after 2 years of kev keep saying we'll start in the next few months, I just gave up. Obviously their a business and will concentrate on where their going to make money, which is in the ford world.
I'm looking to buy a s3 sportback and would be up for both splitter and diffuser if they ever get made.

Don't worry.....I'll do my best to keep them keen.

If not,I'll be looking around again.....I do have a couple of alternatives,but this is the most likely current one.
Emailed them yesterday,and will phone them again tomorrow.

Il have one too (splitter) maybe rear once I've seen it.

Put me down for a splitter and diffuser, just purchased my first s3

heres the new leon one that they had to re design due for release due to defects, its took since may i think to get them to do another and apparently around 150 mark

Screenshot_2015-11-06-22-57-38_zpssahczybf.png

I'm from Australia and gave up on looking for an S3 8P rear diffuser a while ago.
There isn't much out there for the 8P.

This is the only decent one I've come across. It's the RS3 diffuser in carbon fibre: https://www.osirdesign.ch/en/audi-tt-rs-8j-25l-tfsi/163-carbon-rear-diffuser-full-for-audi-rs3.html

I was close to purchasing it but after seeing RS3 diffusers on S3 8P's I felt the fins didn't have much aggression to them. You have to really stare in that area to notice the S3 diffuser had been changed to an RS3.

I'd be interested in this if something similar was created but with slightly more aggressive fins.
You look at the back of a Ford Focus RS or a Merc AMG and your eyes are immediately drawn to the diffuser.
I'd like the same look.

Cheers.

Reactions: Diego Rozas
Hi,

I would be interested in a splitter and diffuser also.

Has there been any update on this?

Thanks

It's not one of my best features either......let me give them another prod.

I'll copy them again today.....

If no reply I'll cross them off the list.

I'm up for a front splitter for my 2012 s3 sportback

Rear diffuser and front splitter for s3 2010 facelift! Would love a rs3 style rear! Surprised someone hasn't already made something similar

Must be someone out there who can make these and is willing to do so, A good opportunity to be had for everyone....

Reactions: S3Alex
Will be purchasing a 2011 sport back black edition very soon! :grin::grin:
I'm up for front splitter! Possibly a Carbon Fiber one depending on the price.
@S3Alex is there any more progress on this? :whistle2:

Interested in front splitter and rear diffuser for A3 2011 S line 3 door ( the rear has one exhaust ). Thanks (Y)

Reactions: Smirky
I think this one may go cold.

let me ring them again and see what the result is.

Reactions: HHS3, MKC and Smirky
Shame really as there's so much potential for them...!!

Reactions: MKC and FaisalFazeli
Did anything ever come of this as I'm interested in a pre facelift and facelift s3 splitter and maybe diffusers if I like them

Pretty sure these guys have bailed on me.

I will give them one final prod.

I think it maybe time to try and find a different supplier

Good luck...these guys were one of the last we tracked down.

I was busy today...Ill try them tomorrow

I've seen Triple R on my previous car forum, my impression was that they are v busy (as others said in this thread) and they can take a long time, a very long time to be able to create new splitters etc.

The owner is so busy he rarely replies to emails etc....

This completely dead now Alex?

I messaged cm composites about making some up, but their too busy at the min.

What about trackday splitters in newcastle? Seen them at the rs owners club meet they seem to do good things mainly evos but cant see why they cant do s3s etc

marvelous how they have already done splitters for the newest seat leons etc when the a3 has at least as much interest

Reactions: S.
What about trackday splitters in newcastle? Seen them at the rs owners club meet they seem to do good things mainly evos but cant see why they cant do s3s etc

Looks like they mainly do time attack style splitters/diffusers, I could message them and see what they could do.

marvelous how they have already done splitters for the newest seat leons etc when the a3 has at least as much interest

One of the workers must own a new Leon then.

Looks like they mainly do time attack style splitters/diffusers, I could message them and see what they could do.
Yeah can do mate id message myself but i dont have facebook and cant find any contact info

This completely dead now Alex?

I messaged cm composites about making some up, but their too busy at the min.

I'm sorry....I gave up in the end after they failed to respond to emails or calls.

I might give it another go this week.

Reactions: S.