Holy Mother of God!

spannah

I cant believe they spent money to do that.

1animal1

The Clar!! it mouves!!!
Is it french by any chance:scared2:

Shades

1animal1 said:
Is it french by any chance:scared2:

It was done by a Swiss company, Sunim Design, and if the plates are real they would indicate that it is a Swiss registered car at least. Given the proximity of Neuchâtel (where Sunim Design is based) to the French border its quite possible that it was done for a French customer... that way we can still blame it on a Frenchie!! In fact, yes, lets blame it on the French... filthy garlic munchers that they are!

Greddyuno

OMG !!!!!!!! :faint:

I cannot believe my eyes ..... wht goes thro peoples minds to do things like this to a beautiful car ..... someone needs to drive over there and beat them up....

QUATTRO_REP

Diesel Power!
y buy an expensive audi then spend more money to make it look like a chaved up nova!? i dont understand the logic or tastes of some people!

sitrials

i want no part of this or might get too emotional and sell my car because of it!

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
I like those wheels.

1animal1

The Clar!! it mouves!!!
Well i think a marquee in a gale force has more class. I just look at it and think, why not just buy an S3........ what hes spent on that will surely cover a car, insurance and a holiday home in Australia..... the wheels look like venoms with bolt heads glued on.... and a common thing now, massive bodykit that dwarfs the wheels .... two words ..... bell end

simch

It was when I found that, at that time in the morning, that I relaised why I should have gone to bed at midnight!
That will keep me up tonight too, its so horrible!

jeffers999

got boost
What a mess some moron really messed that audi up....

Aky

Aky
simch said:
It was when I found that, at that time in the morning, that I relaised why I should have gone to bed at midnight!
That will keep me up tonight too, its so horrible!

Yeah yeah - we all know why that pics going to keep you up all night tonight.

Splab333

s3ollie said:
very fitting number plate!:applaus:

indeed! I think the person re submitted the video as there were loads of comments on how rubbish it was!!!

As always though, each to their own:puke2:

L1 HCS

that is so wrong!!

Clach

A3 - 1.8Ts
Was it in a fire....:scared2:

FactionOne

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Instructions to fit this Styling Programme:

1) Position your vehicle facing Halfords window.

2) Cover vehicle in strong adhesive.

3) Start the car, depress clutch, engage first gear; build 4000 rpm and release clutch.

4) Stand back and admire your creation! Colour with face-paints and glitter to taste.

Regards,

Rob