Holy Mother of God!

1animal1 said:
Is it french by any chance:scared2:

It was done by a Swiss company, Sunim Design, and if the plates are real they would indicate that it is a Swiss registered car at least. Given the proximity of Neuchâtel (where Sunim Design is based) to the French border its quite possible that it was done for a French customer... that way we can still blame it on a Frenchie!! In fact, yes, lets blame it on the French... filthy garlic munchers that they are!

OMG !!!!!!!! :faint:

I cannot believe my eyes ..... wht goes thro peoples minds to do things like this to a beautiful car ..... someone needs to drive over there and beat them up....

y buy an expensive audi then spend more money to make it look like a chaved up nova!? i dont understand the logic or tastes of some people!

Well i think a marquee in a gale force has more class. I just look at it and think, why not just buy an S3........ what hes spent on that will surely cover a car, insurance and a holiday home in Australia..... the wheels look like venoms with bolt heads glued on.... and a common thing now, massive bodykit that dwarfs the wheels .... two words ..... bell end

It was when I found that, at that time in the morning, that I relaised why I should have gone to bed at midnight!
That will keep me up tonight too, its so horrible!

simch said:
It was when I found that, at that time in the morning, that I relaised why I should have gone to bed at midnight!
That will keep me up tonight too, its so horrible!

Yeah yeah - we all know why that pics going to keep you up all night tonight.

Agghhhh! Cos I like it! !! My secret's out! lol

jealous, jealous, jealous, thats all i can put these coments down to...

I would actually own that just to turn upto an Audi meet in it

Someone obviously loves it to, and its good so see someone doing something other than LCR Splitter + AeroWipers + RS4 Wheels etc etc

Atleast its not got a Private Plate on it, now that WOULD be a waste of money lol

1animal1 said:
and a common thing now, massive bodykit that dwarfs the wheels .... two words ..... bell end

Basically like G60 Arches on Mk2 Golfs over small wheels... sounds like every gay euro car Ive had the missfortune to see at the VAG shows in 07!

what a load of old **** that looks

s3ollie said:
very fitting number plate!:applaus:

indeed! I think the person re submitted the video as there were loads of comments on how rubbish it was!!!

As always though, each to their own:puke2:

Instructions to fit this Styling Programme:

1) Position your vehicle facing Halfords window.

2) Cover vehicle in strong adhesive.

3) Start the car, depress clutch, engage first gear; build 4000 rpm and release clutch.

4) Stand back and admire your creation! Colour with face-paints and glitter to taste.

Regards,

Rob