Honda Jazz Drivers

sniffy_smiffy

Reaction score
Just a rant to say that every Honda Jazz I have had the pleasure of being behind in the last couple of years (when overtaking is not an option) are just a bunch of assholes that can't actually drive. Used to be volvo's now it's Jazz's.

No offence intended if there are in fact any decent ones out there but I doubt it ;-)

That's it really?

Was behind one on Monday night out on the country roads, as were about another 8 cars impatiently going at 40mph on roads that you can easily go 60-70 on! I eventually got past :D

Seriously Im not kidding !! u only get them on country roads where u cant overtake 4 ages. Ahhhhhh :banghead:

Thanks for humouring me Jonay, thought this might have been a "No Reply" thread ? Tumbleweed moment...

I hope you realise that's my mother you are talking about! No seriously, they are not quick cars by any means, but they have just enough poke to get you out of trouble and handly pretty well out the box. My mum loves hers, and she will continue to hold you up in traffic! :moa:

LMAO Jojo!!

I was following one on the A21 a couple months back and I swear this driver was treating the road like a track!

Some serious cornering going on what I consider some some tight corners.

If anything I'd say I bottled it more than that driver!!

LMAO Jojo!!

I was following one on the A21 a couple months back and I swear this driver was treating the road like a track!

Some serious cornering going on what I consider some some tight corners.

If anything I'd say I bottled it more than that driver!!

You sure it wasn't JoJo's mum?

You sure it wasn't JoJo's mum?

The words in that statement right there just sent a shiver down my spine!

Slightly off topic, but still mum related............... (back in the day) wasn't it like you'd been stabbed in your belly and had your stomach pulled through your nose when someone, during an argument, said to you..... "YOUR MUM!".

eg:

You - Shut up you idiot, you're so dumb.
Them - YOUR MUM IS!

:scared2:

Crazy I think whoever it was was laughing as they pulled away from me at each corner. Ever seen a Japanese Anime called Initial D? It was like that!!!

LMAO!! Feeling old Aythree?

jojo said:
I hope you realise that's my mother you are talking about!

My mum loves hers, and she will continue to hold you up in traffic! :moa:

I knew someones parents would have one ! No offence intended. Lol

Will give her a wave next time I overtake ;-)

Crazy I think whoever it was was laughing as they pulled away from me at each corner. Ever seen a Japanese Anime called Initial D? It was like that!!!

LMAO!! Feeling old Aythree?

Are you sure this Jazz was drifting round these corners? lol

Lol - not quite drifting but at the same time there was no messing about!! All I could see was his taillights....

Lol - not quite drifting but at the same time there was no messing about!! All I could see was his taillights....

They were late back from the bingo and didnt want to miss Songs Of Praise.... :):):):)

Nice rant guys but steady on - my wife's had a jazz for 5 years and loves it !

She's in her 60's but doesn't hang around I can tell you !

:eyebrows:

Don't take it too personally Mr Foster your wife is in the minority (1%) of the Jazz club that can actually drive at or even above the speed limit!

Maybe she can have a little chat with her fellow Jazzers and tell them to sort it out.

Maybe there is a Jazz-sport.net forum that we can hijack ? ;o)

As above post, the majority of Jazz owners pootle around without a care in the world.

Where are the cars advertised? Topgear, Max Power? more likely the sunday supplements!!

My in laws have one, I laughed when they got it, but after driving it, I was well impressed, Its an auto, but has a 7 speed manual paddle shift gearbox which is very impressive, had some fun in it this weekend actually.

Wish you were driving the one's I always get stuck behind!