Honeycomb Front Grill

antowens

Car Nut
Reaction score
After wanting one of these grills for a while and seeing a few cars with them on in the fleah at AITP i really want one now and wondered if the owners could point me in the direction of were they got theres from

Any help would be great

Thanks

After wanting one of these grills for a while and seeing a few cars with them on in the fleah at AITP i really want one now and wondered if the owners could point me in the direction of were they got theres from

Any help would be great

Thanks

Have a look in b8 Modification List under front bumper removal by Scottish S3

Any help would be great

Thanks

Got mine from tcboverstock on usa ebay. £98 delivered plus £18 import tax.

Audi A4 S4 B8 09 12 RS Style Gloss Black Mesh Front Hood Bumper Grill | eBay

New Grille 4

I've just fitted one onto my S4 which I got from ebay, link attached, I think he's got a few to sell. Not that cheap at £185 however it seems to be good quality and fitted with no fettling at all.

Mesh Grille - Ebay

I followed the fitting instruction provided by ScottishS3, (Thanks a lot!) without this I would have been stuck, knowing where all the fasteners are located made a the job much easier. I also re-sprayed the front impact protection in black as I wasn't sure if this would show through the mesh.
Gloss Mesh Grille redu

Reactions: antowens
Looks great pal, lots of peeps doing it now, enhances the look - great mod

Reactions: RS5 JON
I'm very for the argument of "Why put RS4 items on a car that's not an RS4," but I think that looks spot on.
I think it enhances it, just as long as you don't badge it an RS4
I had one on my B7 and an rs4 gear stick as well, nicer kit
I'm still debating doing this and whether to keep chrome or go black edition all round including wrapping window surrounds...

I think it enhances it, just as long as you don't badge it an RS4

Abso-******-exactly!

I'm still debating doing this and whether to keep chrome or go black edition all round including wrapping window surrounds...

Black Edition stuff has never been my cup of tea, love the bling too much!

I like to swing both ways lol I've chrome trim around my windows but black trim around my grill :D

Reactions: razza1
I loved the all black look on my old car, very stealth, not sure with silver that chrome stands out well enough, thinking the black may look better, but would have to change the grill really as it's got a fair bit of chrome on it, not just the surround...

Not in mine!
It would be a sad day if we all liked the same thing benjie, some people like black trim, some chrome, and some a bit of both, the fact that we all like the individual look for our cars is down to personal choice and opinion, "each to their own"

Reactions: antowens
Anyone know if this will fit the B8.5?
Seems most of the descriptions are 09-12.
I would have thought the grill was the same shape in both models?

Cheers for that Blackie ;)
Farking typical, always something when u get the newer models.
Looks like il be staying with the original grill then :(