Honeycomb grill

Payney1998

Reaction score
Hi I’ve got a 2009 Audi A3 1.8 TFSI 5 Door and I’m just wondering if anyone knows if you can get the honeycomb grill for that model. I done a quick google search and it seems as if it’s only the 3 doors that you can get them for which I find a bit strange as I don’t see how the front bumber would be different On the 3 door then the 5 door.

Have searched eBay? I think there as only year differences like facelift etc . I want one and I've found loads on there, mine's a three door right enough but I'm sure they're the same for identical years. I may be wrong but the facelift one looks different from the Non facelift grille

Reactions: Payney1998
I do know that the front panel behind the bumper has a different part number on the 3dr and the 5dr but you could buy a grille and if it didn't fit, return it for a credit

I do know that the front panel behind the bumper has a different part number on the 3dr and the 5dr but you could buy a grille and if it didn't fit, return it for a credit

Major strip down to get to this point. I would want to know it will fit before getting any tools out.

The fronts are the same and the rears are different between 3 door & sportback.

It's not that bad if your used to spannering. Just electrical plugs, screws and bolts.