Honeycomb mesh grill

antowens

Car Nut
Reaction score
Screenshot 2014 11 11 21 25 59 1
Screenshot 2014 11 11 21 25 59 1
Right guys/ gals

Having wanted one for a while and not really fancying the type with the cross beam on them

I am in talks with an ebay seller who has for sale the full mesh type with gloss black surround may have chrome but would have to double check

I am trying to get us a small discount on these items he is a UK seller (in no way am i associated with this seller)

So the nitty gritty i am trying to get them for around £150 maybe abit cheaper which i dont think is to bad considering the other type imported is around £120

So if anyone is interested please put your name below so i can contact the seller and let him know if it is worth going ahead with

Thanks everyone

(Apologise if this is against forum rules just trying to benefit the members)

1.Antowens

This needs to go in the group buy section tbh mate, you will need to advise of the actual seller, so others may make an informed decision on the purchase based on the feedback of them, this protects you & the buyers from any issues.

This needs to go in the group buy section tbh mate, you will need to advise of the actual seller, so others may make an informed decision on the purchase based on the feedback of them, this protects you & the buyers from any issues.

Okay mate anyone can buy these not something i am organising lile a group buy just going to say for example mention this forum and you will get the discount kind of thing this is more an interest thread so far

It was just a friendly heads up :)

Reactions: antowens
It was just a friendly heads up :)

Ye mate that's great sorry if i come across abit funny

I didn't really know were to put it but with it being a grill for the B8 i just put it here will talk with admin see what there opinion is

If there seller can get the full black with parking sensor holes for b8.5 il defo have one. Can you pm me sellers name
Or eBay link @antowens bud

No lad it was a private Audi driver who bought it for his own car but never put it on

Reactions: ruairi83
I would be interested if it was £150 inc p&p was going to order one from Awsome Gti this week they sell the ones from ECS tuning which will be well made for not too much more.

Sorry haven't been around for a few days i will speak to the seller see what he can do also ask about the facelift ones but i dont think he does have one

Sorry haven't been around for a few days i will speak to the seller see what he can do also ask about the facelift ones but i dont think he does have one

Asking would be great mate. Appreciate it

can you just link members to the seller so we can ask our own questions please.

as like you said above its really just a mention the forum kinda thing and not a GB.

can you just link members to the seller so we can ask our own questions please.

as like you said above its really just a mention the forum kinda thing and not a GB.

Well when the ebay seller gives me the go ahead that we can have a discount i will post the link because 10 15 different people asking same questions just going to be daft

and I was always told its nice to share

and I was always told its nice to share

Nothing to share mate no discount has been agreed, this was just a thread about if anyone would be interested if i could make a deal for abit of discount

I would be interested in one mate!:)

I am still talking to the ebay seller he has told me today he is talking to his supplier so when he has got a deal he will let me know so i will p.m everyone who is interested when i know more

Reactions: ruairi83, RS5 JON, Point_Audi and 1 other person
Right guys having arranged another discount for us all from the above link if you go onto the below website and contact them regarding the grill and the forum they will be able to do us a small discount £140 delivered

www.precisionupgrades.co.uk

Great deal i believe the fella i contact was once a member on here so i hope everyone can benefit from this

Thanks guys

Right guys the deal i have come to is above i believe he has the grills on order so you can pre order them when ever you want
@ruairi83 i think he does the facelift type but they may be abit more exspensive but have a chat with him and i am sure he can sort you something out

It's a good price, has anyone experienced the quality? I want it to be decent..

Can't comment on quality of the one on this thread but as I have said I have gone for the ECS one as I know there stuff is very very good quality and would rather pay a little bit more for almost guaranteed quality and from studying the pics of the two it seems to look a little better made but that's not to say this one on this thread won't be good, also I have got mine from Awsome Gti who I use a lot so if there is any problems with it I know they will look after me, that's worth the extra money for me. :)

Can't comment on quality of the one on this thread but as I have said I have gone for the ECS one as I know there stuff is very very good quality and would rather pay a little bit more for almost guaranteed quality and from studying the pics of the two it seems to look a little better made but that's not to say this one on this thread won't be good, also I have got mine from Awsome Gti who I use a lot so if there is any problems with it I know they will look after me, that's worth the extra money for me. :)

Did you get yours from the ebay link you linked mate ?

No mate Awsome Gti in Manchester. As said ive gone for that one as its from ECS tuning so it should be really well made, not saying the ones in the link won't be well made its just id rather buy from a company I know and trust for peace of mind plus a little discount ;) haha

Reactions: antowens