hope ive bought the right one

Says so in the description so all should be good. And just some good jubilee clamps/clips.

yeah that's the one mate, all you need is some new jubilee clips to hold it on. also you need a 5mm allen key to take the old TIP off the turbo :)

Theres a great thread in the FAQ on fitting a TIP, tells you all there. Creation Motorsport make some cracking products, i could hardly tell the difference between their TIP and the Forge one at twice the price.

well heres my list of jubilee clips for when i did it, but i also had 2 other silicone hoses to fit so not sure which ones they are tbh and I was left with a good 4 clips left after re-using ones already on... take your pick

1x 50-60mm (turbo end)
1x 80-90mm (MAF end)

2x 30-40mm (DV/breather)
2x 25x30mm
5x 12-20mm (​1 of these for the n75)

bearing in mind, I was doing n75 pipes/dv pipework... soo... im guessing the ones in red are what you need.. but take your pick!

EDIT: I got all of those for £6 from the local agriculture suppliers, motor-grade clips aswell, might be worth looking somewhere like this over halfrauds/motorfactors. Also, just a quick FYI, not all clips are the same sizes as the ones ive quotes, just make sure they go down to atleast the minimum iv stated and you will be laughing :)

Last edited:
well heres my list of jubilee clips for when i did it, but i also had 2 other silicone hoses to fit so not sure which ones they are tbh and I was left with a good 4 clips left after re-using ones already on... take your pick

1x 50-60mm (turbo end)
1x 80-90mm (MAF end)

2x 30-40mm (DV/breather)
2x 25x30mm
5x 12-20mm (​1 of these for the n75)

bearing in mind, I was doing n75 pipes/dv pipework... soo... im guessing the ones in red are what you need.. but take your pick!

EDIT: I got all of those for £6 from the local agriculture suppliers, motor-grade clips aswell, might be worth looking somewhere like this over halfrauds/motorfactors. Also, just a quick FYI, not all clips are the same sizes as the ones ive quotes, just make sure they go down to atleast the minimum iv stated and you will be laughing :)
cheers mate, my step dad has a car spares shop so will get it all at cost price. :w00t: