Hot hatch mega test

CraigL, not feeling or experiencing lifeless, poor, unexcited handling myself.

Sure, some minor failings but your OTT comments are just trolling.

Yes, one would expect perhaps things a little tighter on the S3 and more so the RS3 but really, minor stuff.

The video I posted clearly shows the RS3 is pretty damn good. Words of an actual pro racing driver.

If you found it that bad, why did you buy.

Currently, for our needs and wants, incl handling, there is no competition to the S3.

YMMV.

Last edited:
Reactions: Satory, Terminator x, hood and 1 other person
CraigL, not feeling or experiencing lifeless, poor, unexcited handling myself.

Sure, some minor failings but your OTT comments are just trolling.

Yes, one would expect perhaps things a little tighter on the S3 and more so the RS3 but really, minor stuff.

The video I posted clearly shows the RS3 is pretty damn good. Words of an actual pro racing driver.

If you found it that bad, why did you buy.

Currently, for our needs and wants, incl handling, there is no competition to the S3.

YMMV.

.....................and just for the record Warwick could you confirm for us that you are not in a downward PCP trap and felt completely obligated to buy Audi??!! lol

Reactions: Satory, hood and WarwickL
This and a lot of this.
Claiming that reviews don't bother them in the slightest, but at the same time posting double figures in a review thread to blindly defend their car.

I do think though that us Audi drivers, just get used to lifeless, poor, unexciting handling and lose a bit of our desire, passion and love of driving.
You get into a cycle of pcp that drags you deeper and deeper in and the best way to get the best money for your current car is to again accept a slightly inferior product to the competitors.

I'm personally on my last Audi, which was a means to an end in any case. Will keep the wife's, but I'm waiting for whenever the new Renaultsport Megane comes in and reinvigorating my love for driving.
Thats a pity Craig
I'm sure the MD at Audi will be choking on his Bratwurst hearing that.:whistle2:

Reactions: WarwickL and Simon L
I blame the wife.

All joking aside mate it's just ****** insulting, trying to make out people of our age group are incapable of making an informed decision about what car to buy!! Why?? Because we should be jerking ourselves off at the sight of rival manufacturers cars faring slightly better round a track!! Really, oh boy I'm so impressed.........................:scared2:

Reactions: hood and WarwickL
Those blaady krauts-trapping us with pcps and on top of that giving us a pile of crxp for a car.
And we won the ****** war:sign unfair:

Reactions: Terminator x and Simon L
All joking aside mate it's just ****** insulting, trying to make out people of our age group are incapable of making an informed decision about what car to buy!! Why?? Because we should be jerking ourselves off at the sight of rival manufacturers cars faring slightly better round a track!! Really, oh boy I'm so impressed.........................:scared2:

Nah mate, apparently I'm too old to notice handling shortcomings in cars.

You need to still have pimples it seems.

Anyway, I think the video I posted is far more realistic and informative than the first one in this thread.

Tested in real driving conditions by credible motoring reviewers AND tested on the track by an actual pro racing car driver.

Reactions: hood and Simon L
You get into a cycle of pcp that drags you deeper and deeper in

I never touch the stuff, and certainly not while driving.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Simon L
I never touch the stuff, and certainly not while driving.

............me neither mate, stick to glue you know where you are then.............................

giphy.gif

Reactions: Jassyo06, Satory and Dazzeroo