How best to cut B7 rs4 rear quarters/arches for swap

efy2bjg

Reaction score
Hi all,

Not sure if anyone has experience of this but I need to instruct a breaker on how I want a set of rear quarters cut off a saloon rs4 shell for welding onto my avant.

Any ideas on the best place to start/ end the cutting? The more the better I assume really as my body shop can cut off what is not needed.

Thanks!

Im a panel beater by trade, but haven't done a rs4 conversion personally. For a start i would be using avant rear 1/4s. You will also need the inner wheel arches too.

If it was me looking into doing such a project, id be buying new panels to do the job properly

Reactions: Charlie Farley
Thanks for the input Alex,

I’ll try and source some Avant ones and liners are on the menu too. I think new ones might be a stretch though

Thanks for the input Alex,

I’ll try and source some Avant ones and liners are on the menu too. I think new ones might be a stretch though

You might actually be suprised, definitely worth a phone call to tps for prices, failing that see if your chosen bodyshop can get them at a discounted rate. An rs4 body conversion is a big costly job but worth it if done right

Reactions: Charlie Farley
its not just wheel arches.
both bumpers and all the bits that go with them , the door sill trims etc.