How cool is this.. PLASTI DIPPING YOUR CAR!!!

If any one is interested.
I did my window rubbers on the weekend.

The car needs a clean.

IMAG0094.jpg

IMAG0095.jpg

IMAG0096.jpg

I really wanna see someone do their whole car, so i can muster up the courage to do mine!

I really wanna see someone do their whole car, so i can muster up the courage to do mine!

I'm waiting for the misses to pick a colour and Plasti Dip to get some black back in stock.
I got a GTI that needs doing. lol

Its not something you want to do with rattle tins though.

I'm definitely going to jump on the wagon with this one got few bits in mind one thing though i was thinking about the inside plastic of my boot just the lower part few scratches would this come out okay or should I give that a miss? Any help or guidance appreciated guys.

If I wanted a plastic car I would've bought a Renault. I can see the uses for it though, there must be some cool applications for it. I still think the A3 looks best with shiny blacks a'la Black Edition, though.

iv bought a can :) im all ready on the band wagon, going to bo the wheel 5x nut covers to test the water then if all good " after 5 layers" then the alloys will get a taste :jump:

That is fab and i so want it doing to my car!!

Used this stuff on my grill and its S**T!

Anything that get on it (tar, bird poo etc etc) that is slightly sticky, just peels it off.

any links so i can buy that wagner double duty? so i can start my whole car :) just cant find the same one that the dipyourcar.com guy uses

Used this stuff on my grill and its S**T!

Anything that get on it (tar, bird poo etc etc) that is slightly sticky, just peels it off.

It is a pain to clean with normal cloths.

I went to the jet wash with mine last night and never had an issue cleaning the window rubbers I did on Saturday.
Bit of pressure and some brush work, no problems.

any links so i can buy that wagner double duty? so i can start my whole car :) just cant find the same one that the dipyourcar.com guy uses

Wagner W665 or Bosch PFS 105 E.
Any HVLP system should do the job.

cool, waiting for Wagner W665 to be delivered but let us know the outcome :) im looking to do mat blue on my blue audi