How many piints do you have on your driving licence?

How many point have you got from driving convictions?

• 0 points - Safetest driver out there.

Votes: 44 60.3%
  • 1-3 points

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • 4-6 points

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • 7-9 points

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • 10-12 points(and still driving?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 12, is that possible?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zero. Been driving 3 years now, quite suprised really I have never been pulled over once and to be fair I drive like a mentalist most of the time.

Driving 18 years and no points. Do i win anything? Apart from the old git award..!!!!

Well... I had no points on my licence up until a few weeks ago, then BAM! 6 points, and it certainly makes you think twice before planting the loud pedal for thrills.
Maybe it's time for me to get that A2 I've been thinking about.

ive been driving 5 years - i have recieved 6, but they all disappeared by febuary :D so im free to enjoy cheaper insurance!

******! Heres me thinking a decent topic at last...Pints! As in "How many pints before they look Pretty"

"Zero for me too. I is a good girlie"
Holding everyone up behind you, not that you'd know as rear view mirror is purely for makeup!

ANNANBHOY said:
got 5 points 4 days after passing my test !

dont do 90mph in a 60 with a courtesy car !!!!!

How long ago was that?

You do know that 'new' drivers who have had their license for less than 18 months(?) only need 6 points for a ban...

0. For the moment. Got 3 in '99 for doing 61 in a 40 (dual carriageway). Sneaky barstewards were hidden behind a bush with the gun :aggressive: :gun2:

looking at getting 9 points in the next 6 months ...been nabbed twice in a month (b**tards in vans)

How many points/fine is it for doing 93 in a 60?

And if I never go back to Bakersfield California, do I need to bother?

I once spilt Two pints over my licence So i'll have to say 2 pints

0 points in 4 years or driving, been pulled over twice though and got away with it.

None at the moment got sp60 in 2001 3pts although I have been very lucky recently.In jan this year I was overtaking white van man on motorway near Tebay Cumbria 95mph I looked up at bridge and I was right in front of Scamera van couldn't have missed me.I was expecting a letter or summons but 2 weeks later nothing arrived.Can only assume operator was having lunch break as it was 12.30.

got done on M18 (empty 3 lanes) Sunday morning around 9am for doing 80mph... thats about a year or so ago...

I am now the guy that used to really pi55 me off... doing 70 on the motorway over taking someone doing 65 and holding up the outside lane...

sorry all....

Well I go back to zero in June,almost hit nine though last year as twice went through a Camera at, well lets just say a little over the limit!
Did get a scare last year when a car had an accident in front of me. It almost hit me and when I jumped out to help there was nothing we could do but watch the guy die.
Definately made me slow down a lot. Note to everyone on here it only takes a second and it's all over (lesson over)

I'm clean but did once collect 3pts back in 1997 (for doing 41 in a 30). Caught by a mobile device operated by a lone police officer. Some of my mates said I should have carried on driving (he was flagging me down from the opposite side of the road) as it would be his word against mine. Wisely I think, despite the £40 it cost me, I decided to stop ...

I'm clean too, but a m8 is "sitting on 12" which means he has the 12 points but no ban as he needs the use of a vehicle for work. it does mean he gets a full ban on his next offence though!

He's such a dummy that he got done off the same fixed camera 3 times in 2 months???? now you would have thought he'd have learnt not to speed past that spot after the first time wouldn't ya? Muppet!

he's just got himself a 90 quattro and i can see that ban coming!!!!!!

3 points doing 68 in a 60 by a camera

4 points 80 in a 50 on the motorway

Doh

You do know that all of you saying zero are seriously tempting fate!

I don't want to say how many points I have as I don't want to tempt fate. (if you know what I mean)

Driving for 23 years too!

what made me slow down was having my lisence revoked

over here in northern ireland (dont know if its the same as the mainland), if you gather up 6points in your first 2 years of driving your lisence is revoked and you have to do your test again as well as your theory

i was cold turkey from driving for only 2weeks from the day i got the letter before i redid my test again - quite pointless really

i told my examiner my situation and that i really needed my car for work and uni etc... and he only gave me a minor lol

the downsight was, again over here for your first year of driving you are restricted to 45mph and you have to display a dirty looking "R" sticker on the windows.

lesson learned i think

No points, but did get a year ban for drink driving 13 years ago.

Wasn't even old enough to drink at the time. :(

9 points (actually got caught for, and should have had, 21 points in total - but got away with lots of them - not proud of this, but very relieved at the time)
But they are all 3yrs old around June this year so can have them removed around June next year.

All in the car - none on the bike.

3yrs ago it felt as though the dvla had my licence more often than i did.
I also think the staff at the safety camera partnership scheme head office thought they were actualy a penpall of mine with all the letters i kept receiving.
When your tinkering that close to a totting up ban you learn to drive differently.