How much are ABT single frame grill's?

Sussex A3 3.2 Quattro

Reaction score
How much are the ABT single frame grill conversions currently?

I cannot see them listed on the Awesome GTI website?

It could be free and I wouldn't put it on my car - I think it is over £100 new

pm AwesomeSara off the site or phone them in the morning!

I bought mine in January 2006 direct from ABT in Germany for something like 180 euro including shipping.

It is now €202 from the ABT Sportsline shop. They are fairly good at replying to emails and have english speaking agents.

I know awesome GTI used to do them, but they are no longer on their site. perhaps they weren't selling well. Ebay have them occasionally too.

Marc-I thought you had an s-line front bumper?
I do on my current A3 which I bought in Jan 07. I bought the ABT panel for my previous 04 A3 in Jan 06.

I know you've said that the ABT panel isn't that great, but I knew I'd be changing the car a year later and thought that for under 200 euro it was a simple enough mod to make the car look a little bit different.

Most people cannot tell that it is just a panel - in fact, most people wouldn't even know that it shouldn't have had a SFG in the first place.

When one of my friends first saw it he thought I had changed the whole bumper, while another one thought I had changed the car (he doesn't get out much!)

LOL I am just not a fan of stick on parts thats all, if you want that look, do it properly in my opinion