How much is it worth?

snoopi

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is my first Audi and also my first 2L 140bhp car, previous was a 1.9tdi golf..
Ive just bought it yesturday and I am not too sure if the price is right, I bought it from the carshop in doncaster and they say that they are the "cheapest"...

Its done about 95k milage, its 08 plate, Sline with leather interior and heated seats, Clean inside and outside. I am happy with the car but just the milage worries me for the price I paid which was around £9,500. Can anyone please tell me if this is a good price for this car and why? thanks. :blackrs4:

IMG_0528.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

Would seem a good and fair price with the mileage. Even though it's an 08 plate it is actually the earlier 8p2 model rather than the current 8p3 so that will effect the price.

Bit late now though if you have bought it.... :faint:

As above post, a foregone conclusion. 95K in miles is a tad high for my likings but if your happy with the purchase, dont look back.

Looks tidy.

thanks for the answers

they do have 7day money back guarantee... any ideas if i can give it back, i havnt driven it since ive bought it.. if i can give it back im gonna try look for the 58 plate