How much would new shape a3 be on motability ?

Audicfc

Reaction score
Does anyone know how much the deposit would be on the new audi a3 on motability and is there anywhere you can order audis on motability apart from a main audi dealer ?

Does anyone know how much the deposit would be on the new audi a3 on motability and is there anywhere you can order audis on motability apart from a main audi dealer ?

1). Ask Audi
2) Has to be a Motability accredited dealer, not just any dealer.

Reactions: Audicfc
Audi is closed the now and some one else could have already ordered one so no harm on asking on here you never know who might have already done it.

Think there is an arnold clark audi in wishaw but they dont seem to have audi on there motability section on the arnold clark website so not sure if you can order an audi from them, they only want £999 for a bmw 1 series m sport so was thinking the audi a3 shouldnt be too much for expensive

Motabilitys limit is 30k, so i guess you may be able to get a poverty spec new A3 on it..

Reactions: Audicfc
Motabilitys limit is 30k, so i guess you may be able to get a poverty spec new A3 on it..

its not for me anyway but i would get on the insurance just to see how it compares the old a3, i think my relative would be happy with the sport model if that could scrape in under the 30k price bracket as if not she will probs try get an audi a1 sline or the bmw 1 series m sport

On the latest Motability price list (1st July) you can only get the A1 and Q2 on motability. You will probably have to wait till next quarter (1st October) for the new A3 to appear on the Motability price list.

On the latest Motability price list (1st July) you can only get the A1 and Q2 on motability. You will probably have to wait till next quarter (1st October) for the new A3 to appear on the Motability price list.
Thanks i was wondering why it wasnt on the price list

This new design isn't nice too too many sharp edges ... and headlights are overshaped ..

God its so bad. It's like Santas sledge, who's let the kids make space ships out of present boxes in the inside.