how much

simon.m

Reaction score
So any. One no how much a re map would cost and how much of a difference it would make to my small 100bph tdi

no point in a custom unless your doing more mods

Have a look on the revo website for a 100bhp tdi, 175 lb/ft, 237NM

Stage 1 Revo (plus 1 performance mod) 145bhp, 225 lb/ft, 305NM, could be worth a chat with your local revo dealer you would be looking at either £299 or £399 depending if the offer is still on,

Stage 1 Shark Performance quote 140bhp for £299 inc vat, good price and good company that really know there stuff

Best £300- £400 you will ever spend. Just make sure the tuner does a full health check/scan before and after.. A Rolling road setup is a must have.

Thanks guys not sure what places do it where I am will have a good look in the new year 45bhp would be nice not that I drive it hard but
Have had a few times when over taking some plunker puts there foot down and I don't get passed as fast as I'd like also told it would give better mph if that's possible from a 100bhp lol

Where do you live?, as CMD says make sure they do a full health check before they start just to make sure there are no hidden problems, to get you started you could get a panel filter for about £35 just to help it breath a bit easier. Once you have it mapped you will definately not regret it, the quoted figures would make a massive difference in your car