Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Once a month

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Less than once a month

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

SamR92

Reaction score
As per title, interested to know peoples cleaning habits. For me it’s usually around every 3 weeks depending on how dirty it is

Sadly, I cannot clean her as often as I would want to.
Health issues and demanding family are priority for me.

I am just about to start entire cleaning/detailing process after last wash about two months ago.

Got some new gear and hope for new/excellent results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SamR92 and Jassyo06
Too much ... :(

Reactions: AudiSpy, Jassyo06, V6_Man and 1 other person
Went a few months I think without a wash full stop. Then a few times down at the local Polish..

Then I was washing weekly while trying to get my snow foam to work (needed new pressure washer). But now I imagine I'll be doing it once a month probably. Depends how dirty it gets really.

Reactions: SamR92
Fortnightly but like @jassyo06 said it has been almost impossible recently. However, I did manage to wash missus's car today and it started raining soon afterwards and then I thought why the **** did I bother.

Reactions: Audib5fan, SamR92 and Jassyo06
Once a week in the Winter, Once a fortnight in the Summer months.

I can take 2 hours just washing the car, but washing constantly like twice a week l think is a waste of time and products, plus you don't get the same impact as when you've let a wash slip a week or two , l really have to be in the mood for it these days..... Car washing that is.... Lol In the next 3 weeks l am planning on correcting any paint flaws, then a full jeweling then a ceramic coating that's a full 2 days/ 20 hours of car care ocd which in turn will minimise the maintenance, so then its a wash n go type of thing from then on in

Reactions: Andy F, Audib5fan and SamR92
I can take 2 hours just washing the car, but washing constantly like twice a week l think is a waste of time and products, plus you don't get the same impact as when you've let a wash slip a week or two , l really have to be in the mood for it these days..... Car washing that is.... Lol In the next 3 weeks l am planning on correcting any paint flaws, then a full jeweling then a ceramic coating that's a full 2 days/ 20 hours of car care ocd which in turn will minimise the maintenance, so then its a wash n go type of thing from then on in
Only two hours? Takes me double that, but most of the time is spent on the inside which I find harder to do than outside. I need to learn from this wifey:

Reactions: Audib5fan and Jassyo06
Only two hours? Takes me double that, but most of the time is spent on the inside which I find harder to do than outside. I need to learn from this wifey:

That's just on washing mate, my interior doesn't need much cleaning at all, just my seat and steering wheel..... Nobody else gets in my car mate nobody lol

Reactions: Audib5fan, daytonamart and SamR92
Never.

TX.
6ad300d66aee6f9b8ad8d76de59766f8.jpg

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: THQuattro and SamR92

d2f09f5160475b911ca80069546ceab4.jpg

Reactions: RS3 S., Jassyo06 and SamR92
ea7387cdc220864a1378aecdcd929ee9.jpg

Every Sunday I spend at least half the day snow foaming polishing then waxing the car and the wheels

Reactions: KrisKrk, Terminator x and THQuattro
Great looking car mate.

Thanks mate I’ve put a lot of time and effort into it done everything myself. Makes it more satisfying looking at it haha

Reactions: KrisKrk and THQuattro
My daily in silver will get a very quick wash, sometimes just wheels and lower parts only and it looks fine.
The black S4 Cab always looks dirty and as the front end was resprayed its a couple of hours process with a couple of coats of quick detailer only on a cold day.
As the RS does not do much in the winter i am always doing the wheels but need half a day to do a part decent job family permitting.

Reactions: Sandra and SamR92
Presently I can only do it when time permits. Apart from my own car I also look after my wife's, son's and his GF's. S about every 3 weeks for each. When I retire I'll probalby be doing it every day lol

Aim for once a week. Failing that I just clean the alloys to keep on top of them.

ea7387cdc220864a1378aecdcd929ee9.jpg

Every Sunday I spend at least half the day snow foaming polishing then waxing the car and the wheels

Car looks awesome. :)

Reactions: aarroncolley
Car looks awesome. :)

Thank you very much. It’ll deffo be attending aitp this year as it was off the road whilst I did the mods and I went in my friends a5 last time.

Reactions: Sandra
Thank you very much. It’ll deffo be attending aitp this year as it was off the road whilst I did the mods and I went in my friends a5 last time.

Add your name on the attendee list. If you book a club ticket early you get fast track in before the gates open at 10 for everyone else Aaron

Add your name on the attendee list. If you book a club ticket early you get fast track in before the gates open at 10 for everyone else Aaron

Could you send me the link for the list please

FB7871FB 06DB 4F86 81CF 414777F0F96E
Always once every a week, come rain, snow, shine or darkness.
I’m lucky enough to have a floodlit and covered car port, so can always wash and then i usually just dry it off in the garage etc if too cold outside.

Reactions: Pook and THQuattro
I need a car port like yours especially one that the neighbours can't see me or talk to me.