How old are you and what car do u drive?

chris_20

Reaction score
just a bit of fun this one lads.....im 21 and drive this

mediagm0.jpg

ooo very nice, i'm 22 and i drive a 1.6 A3 8l :sadlike:

and a mr2 mk2 n/a :yes:

29 and drive B4 a4 avante 1.8T, check my gallery:blackrs4:

I'm 15 and drive whatever i can steal.

I'm 33, and drive either my S3, my Ibiza or my Speedster (although obviously not at the same time).

Im 97 and I drive a mobility scooter but due to shaky hands im unable to get decent picture of it, details below.

12v battery, 3 wheels, shopping basket, and a cow horn that plays dixie, I also have a pa system wired up so that i can yell at people to " MOVE YOU BAR STEWARD, I FOUGHT IN THE WAR FOR YOU, AND I OWN THIS PAVEMENT "

Very funny Bainsboy..Class

I am 32 on 31st March (i will expect presents now!!)

I drive the tractor(TDI) on week days and the S4 when i am not fixing it
f4d5c229.jpg

silver75 said:
:sign_pics:

sorry no pics till all compleet but ill give ya a little list -

2002 mk1 TT 225 - avus silver
black painted roof and mirros
lowered 40m on kw susspension
17" kahn RS-V alloys
undecided on spoiler on got 2 very simple kits to choose from so still undecided....
forge front mounted intercooler
chipped and remapped
boost controler
milteck ehaust and cant tell ya any more would spoil the suprise :) will be done in summer ... ill be on the pics to !! lol

im not so sure it was pics of the car we were wanting.......

IM 23 GOING TO BE 24 ON THE 20TH JAN AND I DRIVE A A4 1.9TDI (1999)

A4quattrro i have just cloned your car and have invested the money on the sale into my isa account :friends:

oh really, u can see the VIN number from the photo then?

If i were worried about that then i'd have to drive around with a bag over my plate wouldn't I!

ChriS3 said:
I'm 76 and I drive a Nissan Bluebird.

I was stuck behind u on the outside lane of the M8 today, as you decided, slowly to move over, but not enough for me to get by....then back over to the outside lane, but by that point i was too scared to undertake you incase you had another change of heart. so i sat there for another 5 miles whilst u decided what else to do. :gun2:

Actually it wasnt a bluebird it was a wee red micra with a masi dent in the boot lol

rodenal said:
I was stuck behind u on the outside lane of the M8 today, as you decided, slowly to move over, but not enough for me to get by....then back over to the outside lane, but by that point i was too scared to undertake you incase you had another change of heart. so i sat there for another 5 miles whilst u decided what else to do. :gun2:

Actually it wasnt a bluebird it was a wee red micra with a masi dent in the boot lol

****** me, you must have seen me in my other car. Didn't see you, didn't see anyone. Can't really see, you see. The eyes went in my 60's. The road looked just as empty as usual i think. The wife usually keeps a look out for me but i was on my own today.

Im 84 and want to see Kerrys pics before I die (no nonce)... good to see a few old boys on here :cool:

ChriS3 said:
I'm 76 and I drive a Nissan Bluebird.

So is it you that drives the mint blue one with huge alloy wing on the back. S3 just a week day run around lol

im 3 and drive my mum n dad up tha walll tearin up the houss n pisn n shitn all over the place, pullin the dog to bits an walkin in when there tryin to make me a wee bro or sis .....................