how old are you ??

LMAO, i'm as ild as the girl i feel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Jon said:
LMAO, i'm as ild as the girl i feel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Sh*t my gf is older than me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just turned 23 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif yesterday

Still look 16 though, but on the phone I sound 28 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

damn im hung over from my bday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

thanx mate still recovering as this year was a huge /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/****.gif up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Costa.........
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
s8n said:
Turned 22 about 3months ago!

[/ QUOTE ]

And you have a new S3! You spoilt....B#TCH.....sorry just very jealous /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Think you are the youngest S3 owner on here if I'm not mistaken. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Just turned 23... but grey hairs starting already /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Whats the deal with that! Least I'm not going bald yet.

Nice to see that so many young people are able to drive nice cars considerig the price of insurance for cars in general at our age... thought I was going to be stuck in my Fiesta 1.1 forever when I was 17 with the cost of insurance.

You are all still wet behind the ears /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
My daughter is older than most of you, still you can't have my life experiance. What do yer mean you don't want it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I'm 54................ but young at heart. The big advantage I have is my insurance is cheaper and in two months I'll OWN my house. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Kingfisher said:
You are all still wet behind the ears /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
My daughter is older than most of you,

[/ QUOTE ]

How much older ? I mean, I'd lock her away with this lot about, you never know! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Kingfisher said:
in two months I'll OWN my house. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

no fair. I spose you bought it for about 2/6d as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I am at the age where every time I have to think about it I say to myself:
"Oh F***, I'm four years away from being 40!"
Still feel like I'm about 23 though. Shame my body gives it away.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

Hello everybody, I thought it would be a good starter (my 1st post) to admit that I just joined the ranks of the ancient Feb. 27th by turning 30 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif. However, since the categories overlap, I decided to be in the 25-30 one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

I currently drive an A3, but I gave into my mid-life crisis by ordering an A6 (easier to fit a golf bag into the trunk, heh).

[ QUOTE ]
Pekka said:
[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:
Well you know what they say Big car small Pekka!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, Daniel. Yeah, I figured the big car comment above would be coming /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I couldn't resist and hope I didn't didn't offend in anyway.............I also assumed it was a handle rather than your real name, that'll teach me!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Finland.......WOMEN!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

im 32 and feeling it to many late nights smoking. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

Only 19, 20 soon tho /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Hope to own a 1.8T by then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
FOLLOW ME said:
im 32 and feeling it to many late nights smoking. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah smokin' tyres can really choke you. I put a rubber filter on my bong whenever i want a massive toke of Pirelli. But man when the tar melts in your mouth and you feel like you've burnt a fast quarter mile or at least an eighth and everything is all coming down like a bad gear change it's time to call the rehab guys and check yourself into the car clinic or else take a boxcar to the morgue. Pass it back here... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

Reactions: RSTHRILLER
turned 17 on the 8th May 2004 learning to drive in my audi insurance is definalty a bitch!!!!defnatly worth it!

Reactions: RSTHRILLER
I turned 25 but took insurance out on my S3 when I was 24 late last year and it cost £600 fully comp with 9 points.........those have expired now, so have a clean license for renewal.

The S3 cost the same as my Saxo VTR before

Nico sorry for such a long wait for my replay been on my days off. I work for coca cola, and on my days off just give her a was and wax and enjoy driving hard. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
xdam said:
i'm 20, 21 in a month...

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm 20, 21 in 2 months... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Well now having listen to all of you saying how OLD you are I've just had................wait for it................my 57th Yes that's 57th birthday last week the 11th ./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif I say you are as old as the woman you're feeling /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif and as my better half is 14 years younger then me that's great.
If you look at my "profile" you will see that I'm a true hooligan!! Now how many of you would like my job then? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I sure wouldn't mind that at all. How did you get into that profession?

To me your lucky, i wish i had an newer Audi when i was 16, my parents said "hell no" to that. But once i was able to pay for the car myself(at 19) they said ok.

I got my A3 when i was 19... Insurance was a nightmare! paid £2150 fully comp on the standard car! insane really!

Rich

ahhh the bliss of being over 21 and not having to sell different parts of your anatomy to pay for insurace, i guess ill be that age soon! Roll on S3!!

I'm 18, bought an A3 around the 20th May this year, and before that driving an Audi A6 2.0E after I passed my test back in February last year.

Insurance - Don't even ask!