how to add aux in to 2007 double din single cd player?

matt_hilluk

facebook.com/m9tbh
Reaction score
As said how would I add an aux in port. I think its a symphony. I'm not sure. I head the later models had an aux in socket located by the handbreak.

SIngle CD player would be concert or chorus, but probably concert. You can enable the Aux input through VCDS and fit the Aux lead wherever you want it.

Although this cable set is for an RNS-E, you can use the pins from the grey connector to fit into the Quadlock of your radio.

KUFATEC GmbH & Co. KG - AUX IN Nachrüst-Set Audi RNS-E - Klinke 37898

ah thanks and does that provide the but that fit in around the handbreak for the 3.5mm jack?

is there anybody on the site/ or a place that will fit and enable it?

The first one I posted was suitable, just remove the 3 pins from the grey connector and insert them into the quadlock on your car

Audi will sell you the connectors, but not the wiring.

Last edited:
Yes, me :)

PM on route in reply to yours.

NHN, hi there.... Just dragging this old thread back into the light.

I'm new here and have been doing some research for a an AUX HU solution for my A3 S Line 2007. I don't pick the car up till next week but remember the HU as being Audi Concert. I'd love to have an AUX point added to where it would be placed at factory fit in the centre console using the AUX part above, or even as part of the HU if poss. Is this something you still do or could you advise me on the best way to DiY.

SIngle CD player would be concert or chorus, but probably concert. You can enable the Aux input through VCDS and fit the Aux lead wherever you want it.

Although this cable set is for an RNS-E, you can use the pins from the grey connector to fit into the Quadlock of your radio.

KUFATEC GmbH & Co. KG - AUX IN Nachr�st-Set Audi RNS-E - Klinke 37898

Hi Craig, i've just noticed your in Manchester. Are you still kickin around on the forum? I'm after having the AUX connector Input fitted in my A3 just like the link you provided. I have the Audi Concert III as far as i'm aware. Added an image below.

My_A3_HU.jpg

Davo........

Last edited: