How to clear the SOS warning light.

auzzam_crd

Here's a workaround for the SOS warning light - help your resident A3/S3 8y channel reach 1,000 subscribers only another 50 needed!

Thanks to Marouan Abousif for the suggestion and for the countless others who helped to test this out.

It’s interesting that the SOS button puts you through to an Audi call centre rather than U.K. emergency services. I wonder if that means that, in a genuine emergency, you are better off calling 999 rather than pressing the big red button? Does anyone have any experience of using the Audi service for real?

auzzam_crd

It’s interesting that the SOS button puts you through to an Audi call centre rather than U.K. emergency services. I wonder if that means that, in a genuine emergency, you are better off calling 999 rather than pressing the big red button? Does anyone have any experience of using the Audi service for real?
Definitely better off using the phone if your sos has failed lol as it will take 50 seconds just to dial the call centre!

But I guess the nice thing is it sends over your co-ordinates to the call centre which can pass it on to emergency services just in case it's somewhere you're not familiar with.