HPI check on 2.0T

munchkincoupe

Reaction score
I've just run a HPI check on a car I'm going to view this weekend that is a 2006 A3 sportback 2.0TFSI Sline Spec Ed Quattro 200bhp. The check has come back with A3 SE Sline FSI Quattro. Everything else checks out. Is this just a model variation i.e., SE doesn't come with rear parking sensors, etc? It says it is a turbo, quattro and 200bhp further down the report

it comes back saying SE and S line together?

I wouldn't be too worried if the other spec details conform, and also, providing the check is clear of the nasties you want it clear of

As said, SE means special edition so that car must be a black edition yore going to see

As said, SE means special edition so that car must be a black edition yore going to see
No black edition is different, special edition was before black edition and came with full leather illuminated vanity mirrors and rear sun blind on back shelf and will be SE on logbook.

Reactions: sliced and Sayam
I am pretty sure SE special edition is actually a base model pretty much, that is what mine is and no leather/sensors only cruise really - it's just what they use because it sounds better than base model haha!

I am pretty sure SE special edition is actually a base model pretty much, that is what mine is and no leather/sensors only cruise really - it's just what they use because it sounds better than base model haha!
Dont listen to this rubbish.
SE Trim is a model below the S-Line range and NOT a special edition. The audi A3 range comes as standard equipment then SE Trim, after that Sport Trim and finishes with the S-Line trim. and the SE S-Line trim is as stated before a special edition.

they've abbreviated special edition as SE when it shouldn't have been done.

Reactions: audismart
Oops sorry looks like I was wrong then!! :flushed: On the plus side, my own is a little better than I thought it was haha!

Reactions: audismart