Hybrid online radio .

SamB2020

Reaction score
Can anyone help when I first got my car the online feature was active which meant I could choose a country I wanted to listen to internet radio from and also if the local radio station lost signal the web streaming service took over. You could also listen to online podcasts.
With all the problems I’ve had this has gone to the back of the que of things to look into . Last week it was working again but now it’s off again. Audi digital tell me it only works if you purchase data from ‘Cubic’ is there a way of tethering the data from a mobile via the in car wi-fi ?

Can anyone help when I first got my car the online feature was active which meant I could choose a country I wanted to listen to internet radio from and also if the local radio station lost signal the web streaming service took over. You could also listen to online podcasts.
With all the problems I’ve had this has gone to the back of the que of things to look into . Last week it was working again but now it’s off again. Audi digital tell me it only works if you purchase data from ‘Cubic’ is there a way of tethering the data from a mobile via the in car wi-fi ?
Thanks for your article, it's really great, listening to your car radio online is very simple.