HYBRID SOLUTIONS PRO GRAPHENE FLEX WAX

Not tried it but graphene I think is the future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: AlS3BE
Anyone tried this? Interested to find out if this is any good.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I've yet to be convinced at this time that graphene is little more than a marketing idea. I recall when everything had to have lots of carnauba in the LSP. Then it moved to ceramic now it's graphene.

Perhaps I'm being cynical but for non professional users what does it add over existing products, other than draining your wallet

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jassyo06
I've yet to be convinced at this time that graphene is little more than a marketing idea. I recall when everything had to have lots of carnauba in the LSP. Then it moved to ceramic now it's graphene.

Perhaps I'm being cynical but for non professional users what does it add over existing products, other than draining your wallet

I think for me and most non pros is an easy solution that doesn’t take hours/days to apply and long lasting good finish. I’m getting on and lazy so don’t want to spend days detailing but still want a shiny car
I don’t care what it’s made of as long it fits the bill. For all I care it can be made of dog bits but if it does the job and competitively priced then I’m in.

Reactions: Jimbob76 and Jassyo06
I think for me and most non pros is an easy solution that doesn’t take hours/days to apply and long lasting good finish. I’m getting on and lazy so don’t want to spend days detailing but still want a shiny car
I don’t care what it’s made of as long it fits the bill. For all I care it can be made of dog bits but if it does the job and competitively priced then I’m in.
I don't disagree but do your current products not do this already ?

I don't disagree but do your current products not do this already ?

I suppose they do but they will run out at some point so like to try something new next time.

Reactions: Jimbob76 and Taxboy
I suppose they do but they will run out at some point so like to try something new next time.
That's fair enough and you clearly haven't been drawn in by the hype around graphene

Reactions: AlS3BE
It's known as Spinning the detailing industry £££ Wheel, Ceramic coatings is another example of this wheel but even more lucrative been there with expensive waxes never again

Reactions: AlS3BE and Taxboy
That's fair enough and you clearly haven't been drawn in by the hype around graphene
emoji106.png

laziness trumps new fad. :wink:
the stuff that works for me I use for years like carpro Perl,trix and megs gold class wash.

It's known as Spinning the detailing industry £££ Wheel, Ceramic coatings is another example of this wheel but even more lucrative been there with expensive waxes never again

Never bought into ceramics. Too much pain to apply and detailed are looking for £600+ to do it for you. I understand they are pretty good but a well maintained car with frequent cleaning/waxing/sealant shouldn’t need such an expensive job done.