I am looking for....

dan1973

OCD clean
Reaction score
A bra for the bonnet of my a3. Does anybody else use one? Any problem's or advice where to buy one? Ive found one brand new for £65.:sm4:

I thought about one a while back but condensation and the thought of getting dirt on the bra and damaging the bonnet putting it on made me think it defies the object of having one in the first place.

This has crossed my mind. Thanks for your view :)

what the hell is the point in these stupid inventions.

It makes your car look stupid and as far as I can tell preserves the car for the next owner, as you dont actually ever get to see your pristine condition bonnet as its covered up all the time by a stupid "bonnet Bra"

There's a kid around my end that has oone on his corsa c, it's only a 1.0 litre, it looks aright t**t, wunt mind but the body works in **** condition.

Dan bras are for boobs....simples. :)

My mate runs 1 all the time on a mk3 golf and rather than protect the bonnet, its covered it in scratches and made a real mess of it.
If you have a 'show' car and are bothered about chipping the bonnet on a long drive to a show then their a good idea, but if you plan to use it permenantly they do more harm than good.

Ryan