I did not know that

sunshinewelly

Reaction score
Probably most people know this but i did not.

sitting in a traffic jam and to pass time was using the speech recognition of my S4 and low and behold i can select actual individual songs. I have a 128 GB usb stick and its full and usually its a bit of a chore having to pick songs. However one quick chat to my car "play everlong" and everlong plays

very very impressed

Reactions: Psychoscot, paul wev and zippster
I use SIRI a lot for this via my apple watch which is also a great way to play "playlists" etc and individual tracks, makes calls etc, (like the voice command but I think more accurate some times... maybe my Glaswegian accent tbh)

Reactions: Sandra
You can also activate Siri using the button on the steering wheel when carplay is operational, sends texts, phone calls and operates Apple music.

Reactions: Hambee1234
Or, whilst sittingi a traffic jam, you could just read the manual. Most of which you need to know is in this magical document ;-)

sitting in a traffic jam and to pass time was using the speech recognition of my S4 and low and behold i can select actual individual songs. I have a 128 GB usb stick and its full and usually its a bit of a chore having to pick songs. However one quick chat to my car "play everlong" and everlong plays

very very impressed
LOVE THAT CHOON! :)

very very impressed
Foo fighters?

Reactions: zippster
Me too wife walked down the isle to it lol

Reactions: sunshinewelly and zippster
Nice choice of wedding music

My MMI does not have the manual. It's blank and won't let me Download it. Talk about a catch 22 situation

Have you got the CD in the Document wallet with the owners manual? It downloads it from there