I got a Golden Ticket

Turkster

W.Bro.Paul 2.0d Q5 Quattro
Reaction score
Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Website
www.facebook.com
Yes thats right, I got a the R8 silverstone track ticket to have a jolly good old time in a Audi R8! I got it as a birthday gift so im well chuffed and just wanted you all to know about it as your the cool club that would just understand what it will mean to be able to drive such a machine round silverstone!

Anyone else gonna be there?

lowell30012.jpg

Nilz posted the R8 offer the other day, I'm quite close to getting one for myself.

I had a Gallardo track day 2 years ago, what an absolute beast.

It was because of Nilz post i got the ticket via my mum as a birthday gift, every year she asks me what do i want, Every year i say, i dunno, but this year i said, I want that one!

And yes it was a V10! :undwech:

Wow! must of been good! I had a track day last year and drove the cars in my sig. Its sooo worth it right?!! Makes you want to do it again!

Nice one Paul, defo recommend it, did it a couple of years ago in a normal R8 and a Lambo Gallardo, very good day was had by me indeed.

At £50 as well, you cant go wrong hey??

Nice one Paul, defo recommend it, did it a couple of years ago in a normal R8 and a Lambo Gallardo, very good day was had by me indeed.

At £50 as well, you cant go wrong hey??

it was worth every penny, i live 15 mins away from Silverstone and to drive a V10 R8 was awesome!